High ec issues in 70/30 coco

• Thread starter Cowabunga1998
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cowabunga1998

Cowabunga1998

So I have a target ec of 2.7
A little over a week ago I had ec runoff showing 4.3 so I flushed with Athena cleanse, got it down to 1.3 or so . I water every morning and check runoff , my ec keeps going up 1.0 point or even 4.5 on some plants each day I check , what are some ways I can fix this? Feeding half strength doesn’t seem to do a thing. My plants look good but like I said I’m in 70/30 coco

Madmax

Madmax

Feed them less.and increase your runoff would b what id do.

Cowabunga1998

Cowabunga1998

I'd rinse with florakleen or clearex to reset the cec. Why is your target ec so high? How much light is on them? What stage of growth? Co2 enrichment?
Is florakeen same as cleanse? (Hypochlorus acid) I run Athena blended and my ec is higher because well the plants are wanting it, whenever I cut my nutes down they show deficiencies even in veg I have a high ec because of the same fact, no added co2 I’m curious how much it costs to run and refill tanks , I’m in week 5 and week 3 of flower in 5 gal pots watering once a day …

Cowabunga1998

Cowabunga1998

I'd rinse with florakleen or clearex to reset the cec. Why is your target ec so high? How much light is on them? What stage of growth? Co2 enrichment?
And sorry ppfd was 1000+ on 2 plants rest is ≈700 - 900 ppfd in a 5x5

Latest posts

Top Bottom