HIGH elevation grow..

• Thread starter med.botany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

med.botany

Sooo this Purple Urkel momma of mine got flowered indoors and i didnt have good enough air flow when the door was shut...i was too frustrated with how sad she was lookin and her enviroment wasn't good enough for her OR ME...

She got started under a 600 watt HPS sittin in a 10 gal. with roots organic soil/nutes and some FF nutes...

She's still a lil sad from a room mate giving her the wrong food while i was away and she's got a N over feed..or something a lil help to make look better would be awesome

She's got about 38-40 days left hopefully it doesnt get too cold at night where im at..i might have to bring her inside to finish off..

the photos are the BIG GIRL in the group shot..and a lil flower shot

High elevation grow
High elevation grow 2
M

med.botany

WELL SADLY TODAY...i opened my window to see my lovely urkel sitting there soakin up some morning sun...when all of the sudden, i look all around my fenced in back yard...and...GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone stole my giant purple urkel momma last night..

im soo frustrated, i dont want to take anything else outside now..

i still have lots of cuts of her but i cant flower anything till i move outta my house, that girl was gonna be the beginning of my winter stash..

She's started to infested with spidermites and i was treating her with some ZERO TOLERANCE....seemed to be getting better till all of the sudden..

SHE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP BIG MOMMA:sad0123:

i hope whoever took her, doesnt know anything about growing and the spider mites take over it

M

Moppel

fuck thats sux. happened to me few years ago. i was vegging some new genetics in the backyard....shitty

C

caliskunker

meds u might want to put other plants out there around your plants !! leaving your meds out there like that well its a big spot light for anyone looking to rip!! dont let it bother u just keep going !!

M

med.botany

yeah i hear that cali..it was the only thing i was flowering at the moment so now i have to wait till i move...gotta stay positive no doubt

O

Oatmeleon

Sorry to hear of your loss. She looked happy out there in the sun... Let it fuel your growing spirit to grow bigger better plants in the future!!
~Oat

Top Bottom