HIGH from COLORADO

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hey folks! I've been here a few days and love the site. I am a registered caregiver in Colorado Springs and I am currently very busy opening a new dispensary. I hope everyone else finds this site as informative and entertaining as I have... Hoping to purchase some good genetics to expand my product line.

www.coloradoalternativecareservices.com

P

pikes peak 69

Welcome from another "Springs" patient/caregiver.

pp69

D

Dark Angel

Welcome to the farm altitudefarmer :hi
Good luck with you dispensary.

S

Smokin

BIG Welcome AltitudeFarmer! YOU are living my dream. Plans for mile high in motion... Awesome web-site... seo optimization dynamics should put you right where you want to be. Man with a plan... what a bonus having you here AND you just found your new favorite place to spend time... also... looked at that big bud... if it had been any bigger you would have had to open the window to make room!!!

S

Semi Pro Grower

your web site looks good amigo, very clean. welcome to thcfarmer

S

Smokin

Altitudefarmer...
Not enough posts friend to make contact any other way. My impression was you are focused on relevant. Check this post out. What I'm looking for is detailed-split-testing for optimum results.

Never enough time to research. Would appreciate refering anything relevant you run across.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hey Smokin! ditto on the PM tip... a few more posts and I'll be good to go, I guess. Not going to just post stupid stuff, though- lol (I AM full of stupid stuff, haha). I'll definitely pass along any good info I come across.

D

danko

what was the process to open a dispensary in CO bro? was there a lot of red tape and hoops to jump threw, or has it been pretty straight forward? was the community supportive or was it like opening any other retail business? thanks man! i just found that they actually made medi herb a constitutional ammendment in CO so i was thinking of moving back and either providing for or opening up one of my own, which i would also provide for lol! Peace

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Opening a Dispensary

It's pretty straightforward in Colorado Springs. You need a business license and tax ID; your normal stuff for any business. So far, the negative attention from the community has remained focused of Planned Parenthood right across the street. I"m not quite open yet (Nov 1), but so far the community has been really supportive- I have several volunteers already. Of course, we did locate the dispensary in the "hippy side of town", old colorado city. The hardest part of the whole thing was getting our doctors on board. New dispensaries are popping up like wildfire, but the has been no real backlash yet. Let me get this monster up and running, and when you are ready to move back, we'll franchise ya in Breckenridge or some other killer mountain town!

D

danko

i like your style altitude! ive got a few friends in c springs and used to live in dillon outside keystone and breck...thats were id be going anyway!! i need out of ohio! lol
id be happy to talk to you about your franchising idea! just hit me up... maybe we can help eachother out! Peace and good luck!! i hope it blows up for you!!

G

ganjherbsmoke

good to hear alt
here in boulder stuffs comin up every week
this whole areas is just going to be crazy by mid winter
lovin it

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Welcome to the THCFarm Ganj... It's getting crazy with EVERYONE breaking into the industry...lol. I'm just hoping the religious wrong (not right) doesn't decide to focus their bitching and money on opposition to our natural medicine. My dispensary is right across the street from Planned Parenthood, and there are picketers out there EVERY DAY. Focus on the Family just sent half a million bucks to try and get gay marriage repealed in Vermont. Live and let live, you religious bigoted idiots! lol Do I sound nervous about stepping out into the open? let me tell you, I AM. Take care of everyone in Boulder; maybe I'll run into ya sometime. :)

T

TyKaycha

There seems to be about 10 new places opening in Denver area every week. Of course in a few months, the better ones will survive while the quick buck ones will shutdown. Good luck on yours! Love the Springs but the whole FOTF thing would drive me nuts! Next time I'm in the Springs I'll stop in and check your place out.

Saw you guys are trying to franchise out. Might be interested for the Denver area. I would of PM'ed requesting info, but still new here. Not sure if you're able to PM me or not.

Top Bottom