High From Los Angeles

• Thread starter ASEXYBBWINLA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ASEXYBBWINLA

I have recently started growing and have found answers to every question I could possibly have. I have only grown 1 plant in the past and it was outdoor from a seed without all this helpful info....letting nature work it's miracles. Not knowing how to harvest, or dry properly, it was some great smoke.

That was about 30 years ago. Combining my passion, plants and the knowledge that is now available via this site and others I am very excited about the possibilities.

Currently I am growing 3 plants. They are in their first week of flowering. Last night I screwed up my 12/12 light cycle. I logged on here to find a solution given by the people called senior farmers.

I want to thank everyone who contributes to this community. All the previously posted questions and answers have saved me from stressing out many times. Love, love, love this site. Thanks again.

Venom818

Venom818

I have recently started growing and have found answers to every question I could possibly have. I have only grown 1 plant in the past and it was outdoor from a seed without all this helpful info....letting nature work it's miracles. Not knowing how to harvest, or dry properly, it was some great smoke.

That was about 30 years ago. Combining my passion, plants and the knowledge that is now available via this site and others I am very excited about the possibilities.

Currently I am growing 3 plants. They are in their first week of flowering. Last night I screwed up my 12/12 light cycle. I logged on here to find a solution given by the people called senior farmers.

I want to thank everyone who contributes to this community. All the previously posted questions and answers have saved me from stressing out many times. Love, love, love this site. Thanks again.

Welcome to the farm

Top Bottom