High from Michiganja!

• Thread starter Herban Legend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Herban Legend

Hello everyone! I have been reading these forums for a few weeks and figured I better setup an account for when I have questions.
I am a medical patient and caregiver and have been growing for almost 20 years off an on. I have a degree in Biology and when I am not working on the flowers and if my back can take the pain I am out fishing or chasing birds.

I am fascinated with the Under Current systems and plan to get one once I have all my questions answered. I hope to figure out what nutrients are the best, whats the best chiller, genetics for this type of system etc.

Thanks for having such a great place for like minded people, I can see now where all the good folks went to when they left the other cannabis websites.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I Herban! Welcome to the Farm! I have family in Michigan, it's a great place to visit, especially when it's not too hot, or too cold! As for the Under Current, figure out what size space you have to work with, then figure out how many buckets you'll use, the size of your res, and then you'll know how much nutrients you have to chill, and you can figure out your chiller size....... or just get THE BIG ONE, and be done with it!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

welcome to the Farm. I love the name! I got my start in MI- 20 years ago... now in CO, but I get back here and there- I miss the water and Wolverine football! Hope they beat the Irish today! (although I lived in South Bend for years, also, and was in some of the crowd scenes in "Rudy")...

C

Cannibis Cajun

GO BLUE!!! yep im in lansing and a Wolverine fan. They hated me there at the partys til I pulled out the shishkaberries. lol. what a way to make peace. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

rawman

rawman

There's some good people running UCs here that could help you a lot

S

sourkush91

well ur live in the right place thats for sure welcome to the site

S

Smokin Tree

Welcome, I'm from MI myself, I've only been growing a few years and just trying my hand at hydro for the first time but I'm using a UC system that I built from a DIY on this site. So far its pretty easy, clean and low maintenance. I'm actually using the GH nutes that people say dont preform very well in the UC and I am still blown away by how fast they are growing...I'll throw up a few pics later on if youd like to see how fast they grow even with a noobie runnin the show. I'd be glad to try and answer any questions you may have but like I say I'm new at it to...give it a shot, its pretty easy =)

H

Herban Legend

Hey thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I am very happy to be here :)

Top Bottom