High From South Africa

• Thread starter RezN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RezN

so South Africa has just kinda decrimilsed weed for private use.
So I decided to start growing. I have a large garden - so have planted a few seeds , and also got a 2,4mx1,2m tent with 1000w led and some fans.
I’m finding it a bit expensive at the moment to sort out all my environmental issues in the tent - and have an Autopot small system With coco.
Have just got 4 auto seedlings sprouted outside , moved one indoors yesterday , and just having a lot of fun experimenting at the moment.
Hope to learn from you all.
Cheers

william76

william76

Welcome to the farm!,i used to have another friend from sa here at the farm,not heard from him in a while,got a few landrace strains from him,few years back,i wonder what happened to him,was dangerous things happening there at the time,hope its calmed down now,all the best,76

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

so South Africa has just kinda decrimilsed weed for private use.
So I decided to start growing. I have a large garden - so have planted a few seeds , and also got a 2,4mx1,2m tent with 1000w led and some fans.
I’m finding it a bit expensive at the moment to sort out all my environmental issues in the tent - and have an Autopot small system With coco.
Have just got 4 auto seedlings sprouted outside , moved one indoors yesterday , and just having a lot of fun experimenting at the moment.
Hope to learn from you all.
Cheers

Sounds like you're starting out with all you're ducks in a row. Nice setup. There's a ton to learn here and a lot of really helpful pros. I knew nothing a year and a half ago and now I'm a competent grower working on advanced breeding techniques.

Listen carefully to the OGs on here. If you follow their advice and treat them with respect they will always be there to help you. Doesn't seem like you are by your setup, but if you are new to growing it would be a good idea to pick up Jorge Cervantes "Cannabis Encyclopedia" or "Bible", and /or Ed Rosenthal's "Marijuana Growers Handbook" to cover the basics. They will give you a foundation for asking better, more pertinent questions.

Welcome to the forum and happy growing.

R

RezN

IMG 8650
IMG 8651
IMG 8652

ladiesbstfrd

ladiesbstfrd

Just grow them outdoors, let mother nature be your teacher, what better environment then Africa the land of all ppl

R

RezN

Just grow them outdoors, let mother nature be your teacher, what better environment then Africa the land of all ppl
Was hoping to make a little money. and outdoor is becoming very cheap here ( and indoor very expensive ), but I was thinking why not do it hydroponically outdoors using the sun ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom