High from the Midwest

• Thread starter Fredrik Lemon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fredrik Lemon

Been lurkin round here for a couple of weeks now.... very nice site, glad to be on-board! Have only frequented a couple other grow sites over the years.
Been growing for near on 7 years now.... organic soil and lots of cloning.

See y'all round the boards.

Fred

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

Welcome to the Farm! Take care, stay safe & have a great weekend!

H

hemdigler

glad to see more fellow midwest growers joining the site.... i love it and would reccomend it to anyone who wants a active, informative forum.... welcome.

U

USApotluvr1

Welcome to the farm, bro!

Welcome to the jungle, Fredrik Lemon!! p

W

wvkindbud38

I just came over from another site.......I'm also and old overgrow member(different name)........I see a few names that look familar from the other site........I'm mainly here for some auctions nice to be a member

F

Fredrik Lemon

Again, thanks for the very warm welcome everyone!

WVKB38 - LOL, I modified my name slightly but it's still me... but things have changed for me over the last few months.... paranoia, illness, depression, and lack of work..... now my attitude is GROW BIG! Also with any luck this State will soon turn MMJ (Medical Marijuana) and I'd like to be able to help some of those folks out. [fingers crossed!]

Yes they have some nice strains to offer here fersur, as well as a very nice site!
Once I get things rolling again, in a couple more months, I'm looking into some of the Lemon strains. hehehe
Kinda hard to have a user name Lemon and not grow out a couple of those strains each time... until then I'll work on the last remaining seeds people have so graciously donated the last couple of years and what I made up last year..... and cloning too! I just love cloning, it's so easy and really cuts a lot time off the schedule.

Good luck with your purchases mate!

Fred

B

blueglass70

hey fred couldn't pm ya apperently i need more posts. if ya got the time drop me a line.
Later

Top Bottom