High humidity, root aphids and now it's dying fast

• Thread starter Heisenberg.2nd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Heisenberg.2nd

I don’t know what’s happening to one of the two truffle Queens of Beleaf. I had problems with high humidity because I had a defective dehumidifier which I have now replaced. Then with root aphids that I treated several times, I drastically reduced them with neem oil, H2O2 and they are almost gone, but I have to treat them often with essential oils and anything that can bother them. I have never seen the leaves and especially the new shoots become so withered in such a short time. 5 days ago everything was perfect and now they are reducing like this..
Can someone give a diagnosis to this plant?

High humidity root aphids and now its dying fast

High humidity root aphids and now its dying fast 2

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

We never used any oils on our plants . It will kill your plants for sure if there is to much on them.
Get some lettuce . Put oil on it . Let is sit for an hour check it later Soggy as nasty .
Those bugs are not close to being gone . Slowed down sure . Not gone . Man . I hate to tell you only way to get rid of them is to scrap the grow if you have a few plants . Bleach the fuck out of everything 7 days in a row. And bleach the shit out of everything a few more times .
You next grow you will have a bug free zone . Before entering your tent . Take a shower put on your pj . Bare feet or flip flops . Bugs will never be back in your grow room . I had to laugh there was a commercial grower on here asking for help wearing jeans tee shirt .

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

I see these same symptoms when i leave clones in my cloner too long at 99-100% humidity.

Bring humidity down, add a little extra water to your sprays to dilute it a little more in case its too hot and thats actually the issue.
Careful with essential oils they burns plants right up and quickly

H

Heisenberg.2nd

Essential oils have not been sprayed on the plants! I did it years ago on one and saw the effect it had. I put it around the pots, on the ground, around the grow box. I am on the ninth day of flowering and now the treatments have been done, I have to keep the root aphids under control. For humidity, I won’t have any more problems, the dehumidifier is now working fine and I am fixed at 50% at 27.5 degrees with lights at half intensity. I hope that the remaining branches do not have this problem anymore, the other plants are healthy and have no problems. I don’t know why but this one is very susceptible, I would actually isolate it and see how it goes
Truffle Queen on the right with problems

Top Bottom