high noon on fox business....

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

danko

what a crock!!! they gave more air time to fucken "breaking news" market updates and bernie madoff then they did the legalization debate...as if its even a debate. i cant believe the lies they tell us on the news. the city attourny the interviewed today was trying to say the mexican cartels are suppling our (i mean your, im not in a medi state YET! ) dispenseries! ya right, who smokes shwag anyway??

D

danko

seriously the only dedicated maybe 10 minutes to the pot issure! no bull shit! it supposed to be a 5 day 1hour long series! ya maybe an hour over the 5 days. figures, fox news can suck my butt hole!

R

Rolln J

cartels dont just do brick weed anymore - they come into cali on private property / national parks and put in 10,000 plant crops of good green bud...

haha but then they over fertilize the shit and spray it with things like DDT - I worked for the local paper up here and was sent out with the cops after a raid area was secured and pretty much all the plants were already helicoptered out and shredded.

these guerrilla farming ops are the strip mining of marijuana, Springs are dug out, lined with tarps and chem is dumped right in. Wildlife uses these springs and it kills many small and medium sized critters. there was a pile of discarded boxes and gallon jugs that had pesticides, some with DDT which has been banned here since the 70's I think.

There was an operation not more then half a mile from my house - my water comes from a well and shit like that could be in my ground water as well now.

sorry about the rant...

but yeah fox news does suck your butthole - lol

R

ReelBusy1

true legalization would deter illegal grows on public lands.

But raiding and protecting those lands should and will continue.

D

danko

rollen j you seem to have a pretty good handle on the cali scene.. are these dispenseries really buyen and sellen shity over fert/ddt fed herb from mexi cartels to patiance and rec users???

R

Rolln J

yes - I do not doubt this at all - I have seen plenty of shit at clubs in the central valley that I wouldn't even think about smoking - and they have the nerve to call it organic.

people hide behind the moniker of being compassionate - then try and charge 70 bux an 1/8 for crap!

many clubs seem like they know they arent gonna be open for long -so they are in it to make as much dough as fast as they can.

the first club that opened up within an hour from me is a fucking joke - the first week they were open they were selling some schwaggy, immature, barely manicured cat piss for 50 bux a gram!

D

danko

wow, i had much more faith in the movement! its fuckers like that that are going to ruin it for the rest of us! just kinda makes me more motivated to oppen one up that is honest and provides real deal shit!

Top Bottom