High Potency High Yield strains ?

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budfarmer

Hello fellow farmers! Anybody have any thoughts on which strains are the biggest yielder's while also producing good potency?
Thanks all

pokey

pokey

mr nice -> medicine man is a beast for potancy and big bud is great for yield. but there are tons and literally thousands of choices of potent plants of all types

true grit

true grit

casey jones

Do a search on this, take a look at GTD's Casey Jones grow....thing he got around 3 lbs off one 4x4 flood table with Joes cut. Talk about yield and killer potentcy...

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Medicine man, pre '95 G13/hashplant, Chemdog D & Chem#4 are High yielding cuts with top notch potency, C99 is a high yielding strain with a great high, Apollo 11 is high yielding[( as well as awesomely potent)(with an electric buzz)], Certain Sensi Star pheno's, Bodhi seeds Startrain is like a huge yielding trainwreck(checkout texas kid's startrain), East Coast Sour D has great yield potential, K.K.S.C. is dank as hell & a potential super yielder, The cush aka Green Crack is a 50 day high yielder with excellent potency (The commercial growers dream strain), Grape Romulan aka GROM is a potent fat lady, Joe schmoes DUD is a stinky ass heavy yielder, Blue Dream Has good potency & yield potential, SoCal Madness has good yield & strength............My 2cents brah, there are lots of strains that will fit the bill 4ya. I would think more specifically as to what flavor and aroma profiles you prefer to help narrow down your search.
Good Luck Brother!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
MM

mr nice -> medicine man is a beast for potancy and big bud is great for yield. but there are tons and literally thousands of choices of potent plants of all types

Seems like there has not been any MM seeds available online for long time. Anyone have any recomendations on a good MM F2 or Hybrid available in seed?

JB

C

chuck uuuuu

Skywalker, the Ultimate, Dutch Passion seeds are not SHT, in my mind!

Grow 010
Grow 011
Grow 017
S

SUPERBABY

I aint mad at Hash Plant...super potent..I pulled almost 3/4 lb from 4 Hash Plants that had Powdery Mildew and had to be chopped early..

as for potency..I smoked all of that to my dome in about 6 weeks (yeeha:)) and still got stoned as a MF on the last bong hit...

then I went to a friend of mine with great smelling Sour Diesel expecting to get real high cuz of the new pot...disappointed!

I want my hash plant to be done already!

look at my grow...those 4 are gonna yield at least a lb under 1000w..
:)

pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

TH seeds Darkstar

I hear Darkstar is very potent and yields good. Not sure about taste or smell?

B

bdawgburner

That ssh looks nasty! And I mean the good nasty! I like the PL reflectors, I dont see too many others using those anymore, I love mine though.

B

been

I think the trick is just being able to use so much light like he did. Get a girl growing 4 ways and most anything will get big.

N

newbiewitskillz

i hear blue dream from reading the thread. I like it but have never run it. Where can I feed seeds for it. IMO cheese is a good yielder

Latest posts

Top Bottom