HIGH PPMS, RISEN EACH WATERING/DAY (FLOWERING STAGE) WEEK 6

• Thread starter TheGreenGroomer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGreenGroomer

TheGreenGroomer

👨‍🌾 BEGINNER GROWER 👨‍🌾 💚 🌱FIRST EVER RUN🌱

Hey guys i am currently in week 6 of flower and i was in reasonable ppms ranges until like 5days ago, the ppms had risen each watering/day higher and higher going up by like +150ppms each time it is now coming out at 1690ppms, and my ''slight nute burn'' is now coming through even more telling me she's definitely nute burnt i am just wondering if any of you guys here have any advice for me on what to do from here..?

i have been feeding 800-850ppms (hannah), PH 5.7-5.8, next feed should i do something like 600-650ppms, and water for a good run off ?

or would you just water straight plain water ph'd to 5.7-5.8 - or is that a bad idea watering only water mid-late flower?

it could possibly be to coco drying out, but its never completely dried out, like bone dry but i have switched up my watering routines to keep the media from drying throughout night cycle
my lights turn on at 2:30pm i feed 4L and don't water again till the next day 2:30pm, but by the next day had come it was slightly dry, what I've done is I've just fed 4L 1 hour before lights out so come 2:30pm she should be slightly dried out and ready for another watering but if she looks good ill hold back until i feel she needs it... so the ppm spike could be due to watering routines!

If any of you guys could help me out any advice is appreciated! i do not want to water tomorrow day just for the ppms to rise even more :(

Goilla Glue - Photo - 5 Gallon pot
4L - every 12hours
800ppms-850ppms
ph 5.7-5.8
coco&perlite mix 70/30
day temps 26c-28c

watering with run off every time! also shes in a 5gallon pot and i let her get huge hence the heavy drinking, i should of not let her get as big or gone with a 7gallon :/ LOL

Last edited:
TheGreenGroomer

TheGreenGroomer

Hey guys i am currently in week 6 of flower and i was in reasonable ppms ranges until like 5days ago, the ppms had risen each watering/day higher and higher going up by like +150ppms each time it is now coming out at 1690ppms, and my ''slight nute burn'' is now coming through even more telling me she's definitely nute burnt i am just wondering if any of you guys here have any advice for me on what to do from here..?

i have been feeding 800-850ppms (hannah), PH 5.7-5.8, next feed should i do something like 600-650ppms, and water for a good run off ?

or would you just water straight plain water ph'd to 5.7-5.8 - or is that a bad idea watering only water mid-late flower?

it could possibly be to coco drying out, but its never completely dried out, like bone dry but i have switched up my watering routines to keep the media from drying throughout night cycle
my lights turn on at 2:30pm i feed 4L and don't water again till the next day 2:30pm, but by the next day had come it was slightly dry, what I've done is I've just fed 4L 1 hour before lights out so come 2:30pm she should be slightly dried out and ready for another watering but if she looks good ill hold back until i feel she needs it... so the ppm spike could be due to watering routines!

If any of you guys could help me out any advice is appreciated! i do not want to water tomorrow day just for the ppms to rise even more :(

4L - every 12hours
800ppms-850ppms
ph 5.7-5.8
coco&perlite mix 70/30
day temps 26c-28c

watering with run off every time!
NOTE : Just for a idea on the state of my situation, it is not to major the nutrient burn where it is effecting the leaf tips is not extremely bad just slight bright tips but it will of course continue to get worse and worse if i do not correct it:/

i will add some images tomorrow when lights turn on if needed :)

P

Phyto

If the ppm’s are that high and you’re getting burn, you can flush it with water, get the ppm’s down, and then immediately feed at normal levels. It sounds like you’re correct, that the coco has dried a bit. I’m not as good with coco as I am with soil, so hopefully you’ll get more input.

TheGreenGroomer

TheGreenGroomer

If the ppm’s are that high and you’re getting burn, you can flush it with water, get the ppm’s down, and then immediately feed at normal levels. It sounds like you’re correct, that the coco has dried a bit. I’m not as good with coco as I am with soil, so hopefully you’ll get more input.
thanks for the input dude! yeah hopefully a experienced coco grower jumps i here to help me out...

Northdank67

Northdank67

if your runoff ppm's rise the coco is drying too much during night time try to feed the plants like 2h before lights off with runoff and you should be good.

H

hoobastank_enthusiast

if needed :)

Anytime you say the plant is manifesting damage you should expect to post a picture. No one can tell what's going on until they see it. You want coco to be saturated the entire time you have lights on so that it can dryback appropriately overnight. At surface level it sounds like you're not watering frequently enough during the day.

Top Bottom