high run off in coco

• Thread starter Greenhousegarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenhousegarden

Greenhousegarden

Hey ! buds , so im having an issue with my run off ppm being to high !

intake was 300 ppm
run off is 600 ppm

the medium im growing is coco

ph is fine , thank cannabis baby Jesus lol .

DanC520

DanC520

Hey ! buds , so im having an issue with my run off ppm being to high !

intake was 300 ppm
run off is 600 ppm

the medium im growing is coco

ph is fine , thank cannabis baby Jesus lol .
How frequently are you watering/feeding? How much run off is there?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Yeah I had same issue , I flushed with ph water , then back off nutrients . More watering / feeding required as I have been advised

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

🙄 and if I told you I don’t feed to runoff or flush anymore in coco you’d think I’m crazy. There is one secret…..SLF-100
Pics from tonight I had to show off my string job.
Seriously though not a flush whole run. Just over week 6. All thanks to that stuff

3C7A432B 04AC 4337 BFA9 D14ECF8ED373
C846DDB6 450B 44E3 A007 0FC03179DBB9
3 balls

3 balls

🙄 and if I told you I don’t feed to runoff or flush anymore in coco you’d think I’m crazy. There is one secret…..SLF-100
Pics from tonight I had to show off my string job.
Seriously though not a flush whole run. Just over week 6. All thanks to that stuff
Looks good. I just recently switched from Cannazym to SLF-100 but I think you're playing with fire by skipping the runoff.

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Looks good. I just recently switched from Cannazym to SLF-100 but I think you're playing with fire by skipping the runoff.
I’m all organic and my last run tested my ceiling for nute burn. It’s really high and higher still with SLF-100. I’m a couple weeks from final flush month at most so we’ll see.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’m all organic and my last run tested my ceiling for nute burn. It’s really high and higher still with SLF-100. I’m a couple weeks from final flush month at most so we’ll see.
That's why... organic nutrients don't build up like salts, the availability is much different and ppm is almost useless. In organics you don't want runoff and shouldn't need to flush so it absolutely makes sense... but like anything cannabis related it's not one size fits all and with synthetic you should be getting runoff. But you also have less control over available nutrients.

Greenhousegarden

Greenhousegarden

How frequently are you watering/feeding? How much run off is there?
i give it straight nutes ( house of garden to be exact ) run off ill say about 10 % ish , give or take also i do the bag weight when i feed.

DanC520

DanC520

i give it straight nutes ( house of garden to be exact ) run off ill say about 10 % ish , give or take also i do the bag weight when i feed.
If were me, and I’m no pro, I’d up the volume a bit so runoff closer to 20%, dial nutes back a little, and up the frequency. I know the weight check thing would only work for me on feeding at lights on. Pretty saturated during the rest of the day.

You also might want to flush some to get numbers down. Kind of a soft reset. I flush by slamming a bunch of reduced nute feed through the medium. Let’s me get salts out/lower EC without stripping all the nutes out. Good luck!

Top Bottom