High Time Cannabis Cup in Denver April 2012

• Thread starter JeromeGarcia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

It is official. The High Times Cannabis Cup will be held in Denver on 4/20-4/22.

The set up is going to be different then last year. There will not be MMCs giving out free samples at the Exdo Event center like last year. Instead, it is going to be that MMCs will be giving out stuff at their places. Apparently this is very similar to the Amsterdam setup.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds Great

Hopefully it will be a fresh start with everything done legit, but with HT putting it on who knows. It will be very interesting to see how it goes, hope everyone is good

mal

GhostFace

GhostFace

i wonder if/how a patient can enter a strain or two he/she may have bred? i guess one could work sumthing out with a mmc to enter it!? :confused0054:
i know sum1 that would like to take the crown

P

PoopyCoopy

fuck high times

we should organize our own growers cup.

convex

convex

Not that I ever attending the cup in Amsterdam, but ... at least that venue facilitates non-medical sampling, as well as non-resident mmj users.

I suppose this one will be restricted to CO patients only??

C

ColoraDro

i wonder if/how a patient can enter a strain or two he/she may have bred? i guess one could work sumthing out with a mmc to enter it!? :confused0054:
i know sum1 that would like to take the crown

I second that!

Onespark

Onespark

fuck high times

we should organize our own growers cup.

Word. and just in case that got lost on anyone.... FUCK High Times. What a carnival joke that mag is. I have seen them give three conflicting answers to a simple question in the same issue. I am sick of these pot barons. Look at the ads for fake herb and, oh never mind. To be fair they have a decent article from time to time:sad0047:. These events are all put on by the scummy underbelly of the Ganja world. Who has the time, money and motivation to throw a Colorado champion league? No takers? High Times it is....
Never mind. FUCK HIGHTIMES. I am the self appointed Colorado cup holder until someone beats me (won't be hard for some of you out there). We can meet at the top of Longs peak under the next full moon if anyone wants to take me on! Every full moon we meet at the top of Longs peak and hold our own Colorado Cannabis Cup! I have a funny feeling there may be multiple winners in every category. Long's Peak not good? Fine. We meet at the smoke shack on the south side of loveland pass. Short hike. I think there is a graffix bong in there we could use. Competitions are so fun

P

PoopyCoopy

I think there is a graffix bong in there we could use. Competitions are so fun

does it have a soup can base? :bong2:

but i am dead serious, They probably would not allow most of us into the competition anyway. There are already some other events around town we could organize with. I don't think it would be that difficult if we could come up with some basic rules.

U

unoeye

Very interested in how this will be setup, I lived in the mountains for 10 years and just moved away recently to another med state.

There is no reciprocity between my state and CO so I hope they announce how out of staters will be able to interact at the cup.

I would love to go out and experience it and sample all the genetics I just get to read about. Hopefully they release some details soon because there will be some pissed heads that will probably travel great distances to attend.

K

kolah

An Underground Colorado Cup would be sweet. No bullshit allowed. :)

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Word. and just in case that got lost on anyone.... FUCK High Times. What a carnival joke that mag is. I have seen them give three conflicting answers to a simple question in the same issue. I am sick of these pot barons. Look at the ads for fake herb and, oh never mind. To be fair they have a decent article from time to time:sad0047:. These events are all put on by the scummy underbelly of the Ganja world. Who has the time, money and motivation to throw a Colorado champion league? No takers? High Times it is....
Never mind. FUCK HIGHTIMES. I am the self appointed Colorado cup holder until someone beats me (won't be hard for some of you out there). We can meet at the top of Longs peak under the next full moon if anyone wants to take me on! Every full moon we meet at the top of Longs peak and hold our own Colorado Cannabis Cup! I have a funny feeling there may be multiple winners in every category. Long's Peak not good? Fine. We meet at the smoke shack on the south side of loveland pass. Short hike. I think there is a graffix bong in there we could use. Competitions are so fun

Lovie shack is the shizzy mang! At least lets get some fools up there to puff it out. Fuckin graffix bro.....youre killin me!

Oh yeah...i got 20 grrrr....can i buy my spot in the top 3 for the CO cup? What a joke!

J-fly

J-fly

I had a great time at the last cup. Blazed down with hunderds of people. I could care less about the competition, it was fun to blaze down in public with lots of other patients. Also got to try out a bunch of awesome glass pieces and vaporizers. The hitman booth was incredible. THe Kid Cudi concert was dope too. Couple thousand people in an underground warehouse blazing down. I still feel like it was a dream, never thought this would go down in the USA. Went to two cups in Amsterdam in 99, and 2000, and the colorado one was just as good. Thank you high times for throwing such a dank party.

P

PoopyCoopy

Edson also gave some insight to the planned second High Times Medical Cannabis Cup in Denver. Dispensaries won't be handing out samples in a patient-friendly smoke area like last year. There will still be a patient lounge, but as in Amsterdam, patient would have to purchase meds beforehand at a circuit of competing medical marijuana centers. Edson says he already knows of shops on board with the plan, including several that would host meds from dispensaries not in the metro area. Judging would take place during the week leading up to the awards ceremony. "The idea is to create something like Amsterdam, where patients will be in the different centers and they can distribute where it's legal."
http://blogs.westword.com/latestwor...nabis_cup_amsterdam_colorado_warren_edson.php

Top Bottom