High Times 24th Cannabis Cup You coming ?

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Karma Genetics

I got in the planning to do a litle stand at the High tiems Cup this year in amsterdam.

Come by the booth and say high have a smoke, and a talk.

Will also be releasing the Biker kush, White OG, Ghostrider and the mahayana there.

We do need some smokes.........

Dominator
Dominator1.jpg

SSSDH
SSSDH2.jpg

SSSDH11.jpg

OG Bear
OGBear1.jpg

Sour Diesel
SourDieselIBL1.jpg

The White
TheWhite1.jpg

And The One.........
SecretProjectKush.jpg

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I will be there Karma<<>>Competing as well:)
>>will be my first time out of the country<<so watch out:banana1sv6:
looking forward to saying high

gtd:passingjoint:

K

Karma Genetics

Ah that is great to Hear G.T.D. , Looking forward to meeting you and have a nice smoke sesion.

Great your in the competition, you started a seedcompany then ?

I will do a entry myself aswell this year.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont have a seed company although thats a damn good idea Karma:giggle:giggle>>last i heard it wasn't just limited to seed companies and coffee shops:)
1000 euros per entry right??
either way i'll be stopping bye your booth for some serious face melting

:passingjoint:

gtd

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I got my plane ticket last week:)

K

Karma Genetics

Sounds like a lot of fun, and a great expierence when you never jumped the pond. :banana1sv6:

S

sinestro

hey KG all the best with the cup!! i hope to get out there for a day or 2. got any hints to what you are entering this year?

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Kick some Ass Karma...

You guys winning the HTCup is a true testament to Karma's genetics.

The only way you can shine through all the money that is payed to win the HTcups is to bring the FIRE! Cause I know Karma is not paying for it....

Just a side note to think about...If you had a monthly page ad you would have won first last year...No doubt!

I never even pay attention to the HTCup anymore. The only reason I looked was cause you guys placed. It was like a miracle.

I will be rooting for you guys for sure!!! Bring it home!

RC

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
good luck karma hopefully you win again. what is that OG bear i like it?

K

Karma Genetics

OG Bear is a cut selected by my good friend bear. It comes from a batch of S1 OG kush from breeder Steve, same batch DNA got there #18 from.

It's a good yielding Kush with a sour overtone, makes extreem hard nuggets.

mancordero

mancordero

og bear looks and sounds dank, wish i could make it this year, oh well.. give em hell karma!

B

Bluesuade

Breeder Steve s1 OG? Interesting and doesn't surprise me cause the og used in his ogx blue sat was straight lemon dank. I'm hoping to make the cup and will swing past to say hi if I do karma, good luck with winning back to back!

Peace Bs

K

Karma Genetics

aaaaaahhhhh pushed the Dominators to far, the buds didnt stop growing, and with about a week to go, Bud roth hit hard, just threw away all head buds. This was going to be my Sativa entry, Hope the left smaller buds are ending up entry worthy,

my other entry, was cut down last week and is looking good, just a nice Cure and it should be ready.

S

sinestro

fingers crossed for you KG, i was hoping for you to white wash the comp :)

mack 10

mack 10

man that's a bummer, losing all your top bud's,could you not of bubble hashed them? anyway good luck with your other entry. hope to make it to the booth for a smoke out. mack

kinger

kinger

Sorry to hear about the rot,bad news bears :( . I know you are going to bring hom the cup again this year.You always put out the FIRE!

K

Karma Genetics

I cut them down, a bit on the early site, should have gone 3 to 5 days longer, but it looks oke, lets see how she dry's.

It's wierd man, the Casy Jones and SSSDH got bigger buds and no rot there.

I do have a Back-up crop on both entry's,

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Good Luck

Wish you guys the best, someday I'll make it

mal

Top Bottom