High Times La Cup Or Bust!!!

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
High times la cup or bust

Hey Y'all...we're heading out for the High Times Los Angeles Cannabis Cup very soon...we'll have all the Bubba'brids in tow along with a few of the New Urkle hybrids...we'll also have some of our Sungrown flowers available as well. We have samples of our Bubba S1 keeper Bombthreat that might even have a Bombthreat x Urkle seed or two in the nug. Anyone who mentions the Farm or IG will get a freebie if they manage to find our booth in all the ruckus. Hope to see a bunch of y'all there.

zeke

zeke

I'm going Saturday. Hopefully I can finagle my way into the med zone. Out of state visiting patients get no love it seems. Ugh, my back is spasming just thinking about it...lines and probably some loud dj bullshit....Luckily dabs kill the part of the human brain that is irritated by such fun.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im trying to get there sunday after i get out 0f work look forward to grabing a few urkle hybrids

Kendo

Kendo

@Nspecta hope everything went well for you at he Cup. We gotta set aside some time to talk about things bro. Miss ya

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck at the cup @Nspecta !!! I'm waiting a that pure kush cut you have crossed to the Urkle !!! <~~~ that will hands down be the best cross ever made

Top Bottom