HIGH TIMES MED CUP on June 28-29, 2014

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, what's the Best Indica of All?

• Probably one of the many OGs, maybe the one that gets too tall.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Probably that new Gorilla Glue 4, because it's a desendant of Sour Bubble.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Sour Strawberry could easily win, because you will find Sour Bubble in it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sour Bubble is the Best Indica.

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
MrsBOG

MrsBOG

Ht sf med cup 2014

BOG Seeds is pleased to announce that we will indeed be at our Booth with all the usual BOG Seed Gear.

As you know at the previous cups we have not made an entry. Well, this time is going to be different. BOG Seeds has decided to enter our Sour Bubble in the Best Indica category. At the least, please come by our booth and try the Sour Bubble for yourself.

18 sourbubble small

We will be looking forward to seeing all of our New & Old Friends. Don't forget to bring your own gear. Here is BOG last year in SF.

High times med cup on june 28 29 2014 2

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

MR and Mrs Bog please bring some Bog gear for me if you can and will you have the same deal as the LA cup if so i'm going to grab a bunch of packs more than last time anyway are you planning on Seattle cup or hempfest? i'll probably be going to both.

Last edited:
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We love NORCAL ...

The last Emerald Cup was also held at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds which is a nice venue to have an event. For those in the Bay area its not far but it's a few hours for us to get there.

Some stocks remain low but Bogglegum will be back in stock and it's a new batch. Yes, we plan to do Seattle again this year as well.

Check out our gear and check our great prices on everything. Factory direct Genetics! ;)

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Cant wait to smoke on some of your sour bubble @Bog. This is going to be a great event. I definitely need more bog gear in my collection. Hope to see lots of you farmers there, Thanks Digdug!!

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Our booth will be full service with free samples of LSD, Sour Bubble and Sour Grape.

DubKing as well as it is being entered alongside Sour Bubble. Visit our booth and Bang a Gong! The fun starts at noon Saturday so don't be late.

It's first come first serve and bring your gear if you want to sample my Sour Bubble Ice Hash!

:)

Plan to attend the award ceremony late Sunday. Please vote for our booth. ;)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We will see you in Seattle and we plan to bring lots more Sour Bubble, SB Ice Hash, may be entered there as concentrate, and we plan to bring samples of several strains.

At this event in Santa Rosa we will also have several strains to sample as well as our hash.

We are optimistic as usual. :):)

Top Bottom