High Times new Chemdog issue

• Thread starter JJ-NYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

I picked up the mag just for the chemdog article. There really wasnt much content there tho. I mean the chemdog article was too short! Got me all psyched up for nothing..

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on Chem! props on the article... noticed at the end you mentioned beans will be hitting the auction after they get tested, well give me a holler if u need a tester I would be honored to put in some work for u bro.

G

gerardbutler79

I love what he sais about sharing the clones, great mind!! Respect Chemdog

So let me get this straight. After 20 years of hoarding, the infamous "Chemdog" now wants everyone to share the clones after he recently lost his own of the original 91, and than he plans to sell his new seeds as auctions? Hmmm. Well I don't think ya don't gotta be a rocket scientist to figure this one out LOL.

P

primeform

i thought the article sucked. come up with some decent questions man.

M

metadoneth

yeah bro I do a dose of bushmaster on everything early in flower. hit em twice at 1-2ml per gallon.. does wonders seriously... makes yer colas swell way more that without as far as I can tell... Haven't been doin it that long but once I saw the results on my SC ive been running for awhile.. I will do it everytime... FAT COLAS!!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Id love to be abel to run a test grow of some of chems beans

urbanite420

urbanite420

I was just able to read the article from my own mag that I misplaced the day my son was born..LOL!!! Decent article...I was disappointed it was so short. Nice that he says share the clones.

J

joebean91

I also got that issue just for the article and enjoyed the read . I was delighted to see the clone called Barking Dog included with arguably the best pic in the mag ...funny story , I grew up in Northampton , MA and Chemdog has been my absolute favorite herb since the mid nineties . In the article Chem states the he keeps the barking dog around because it most reminds him of the original Chemdog and the speculates that he believes it to b Chemdog D with some OG Kush . For the record the Barking Dog is an exceptional Chem dominate pheno from the cross Chemdog D x BogBubble . It was a joint project of sorts between myself and my brother , I was growing out some BogBubble outdoors & provided my brother with some pollen from a bogbubble male and asked him to hit up his Chemdog D with it . Later a friend of ours found a killer Chem pheno in a pack of those beans ( this was sometime in '08 ). They had been calling it BogDog . The first cuts were passed to another friend ...who is a close friend of Chem's . These cuts were labeled BD and dude kept calling it Barking Dog , we tried to correct him but he was drunk and the new name stuck .

I thought about writing into hightimes but never got around to it , and now seeing this article seemed like a chance to get the facts out there as I'm sure this cut is starting to get around and some might like to know

Reactions: bsb
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Whatever happened to his breeding program? Guessing its not happenning?! Been years since HT mentioned it

Illmind

Illmind

thanks for the info joebean sounds sick as hell. sweet story

Top Bottom