high times :(

• Thread starter Snafu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Snafu

just picked up the new issue and what do i see, but an article making crappy mr lee with CT in the springs out to be a saint with only patients in mind! :( whats next timmy for the pulitzer prize?

:( this guy is a joke and $500 an ounce for just ok stuff is lame!!! not to mention the seedy 200 an ounce stuff :(

wont be reading another high times for awhile but man this really makes me sick i guess i will be strictly reading Treatingyourself solely :)

S

Steve Z

that fool just needs to get hit by a bus.

im over doing the turned shoulder thing to these fuckers blowing up my meds. all these kids like "yeah weed legally!" and this fool is just bankin on it, playing off like he's maxin all cool. because of you fuckers im legal and still stressin.

or have an insane herpes outbreak....

sky high

sky high

the only good thing about ML being featured in HT is that it typically means a person is on the DEA's radar in a big way...

I'm with you Steve. We went YEARS here without fanfare or rule/reg changes because it was a fairly tightly ran program with few abuses. Now we have what amounts to a mockery of the entire effort by a sizeable number of folks who only joined in when they heard it was safe to do so. Before that, they either didn't qualify or just didn't have the balls to stand up and be counted. Weaksauce, fer sure. Watered down bullshit.

Much RESPECT for speaking up!

wot a mess...

s h

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I hadn't read a hightimes mag in years and I just happened to glace through one at 7-11 the other night. It still remains an amateur publication to say the best. One of the only places ML can get good press is HT's. It's just like the cannabis cup in Amsterdam from what I hear, a big mutual suck fest for profiteers.

the lee's will be amongst the first to go down when policy changes. There's nothing discrete about having a HT's article about yourself. Maybe they should take a family trip to talk to marc emery about mixing illegal business and politics.

Christ, they write HT's for people who huff glue not smoke herb. Just read the yearly hydro report, what a fucking joke. No mention of any hydro system utilizing anything bigger than a 3 gallon container.

Way to keep it stupid high times, you make my job easier.

O

ogkush1

that fool just needs to get hit by a bus.

im over doing the turned shoulder thing to these fuckers blowing up my meds. all these kids like "yeah weed legally!" and this fool is just bankin on it, playing off like he's maxin all cool. because of you fuckers im legal and still stressin.

or have an insane herpes outbreak....

lolololololololol

TortureKill

TortureKill

Thcf mag?

I agree hightimes has become a joke lately. Ever once in a while I will grab one in hopes of some actual content worth reading, or maybe for a good laugh. Its a shame what this mag has become. The feature the same worthless content in each mag, there info is terrible. My normal read is skunk mag, but seems my vendor hasnt ordered the mag for the last few months. Whens THCF going to put out a mag? If yall are looking for someone to write articles still please hit me up.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

High Times is still a magazine? I thought it became a full on ad mag like the rest! Haven't looked at it in years! I just picked up a copy that was sitting somewhere the other day. There was an article on the "Cali Dream Grow" or something to that extent. It was a big room full of horribly beat up and deficient plants growing out of rockwool slabs that were layed across tables covered in linoleum. Growing all "Blue Dream". Seriously? Dream grow my ass? Commercial beasters is more like it! This is what they are promoting as the dream grow? Are they just trying to get more half ass commercial croppers out to the med states? I could just hit "New Posts" right above on this forum and see at least 5 big grows that are a million times more impressive and tight then that piece of shit ass room. What ever high times is, it doesn't cater to connoisseur marijuana smokers or expert growers and no longer presents itself as a viable political press for the overall movement. Its just an ad catalog.

Tripsick

Tripsick

Crazy, i didn't think anyone with an Internet account wasted their money on Magazines anymore..

O

OldStageCoach

Guys, without Hightimes we wouldnt have Subcool...and without Subcool...what do you have???

No Deep Purple??? A plant that has PURE GREEN BUDS?? Sure it should have been named Deep Green but thats neither here nor there. He couldnt get a "potent" cross out of black russian??LMFAO......At least he isnt selling hermi seeds like all of Rez's crap...lol...

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

......At least he isnt selling hermi seeds like all of Rez's crap...lol...

Um...think again...ask anyone that has recently run his Pandora's Box, Jack The Ripper, Dairy Queen, Querkle.....more lady boys than Miami Beach!

Dorje

Dorje

Um...think again...ask anyone that has recently run his Pandora's Box, Jack The Ripper, Dairy Queen, Querkle.....more lady boys than Miami Beach!

lol, true. Even if you do find a "good" one the high is always couchlock no matter what strain you go for.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

There was an article on the "Cali Dream Grow" or something to that extent.

Did you check out the lighting? they look like ventilated econo wings 8ft above the plants. And the nug shots of early cropped buds..it was a good laugh though.

Michael Lee can associate himself with that crap any day of the week. you can bet he'll get a laugh out of me!

Top Bottom