High to all

• Thread starter Bomber420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bomber420

Bomber420

Whats up everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a grow store owner(dont worry not here to advertise) from the great mitten and growing is my number one passion next to hunting. Im all for the movement because I feel I truly would make the world better. Ive read and learned allot from the everyone here at the farm and I thank you all for that. Cant wait to learn more, help others, and meet some cool ppl.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sup Bomber Lower Northern here :D Think Pinkie :D Bay area Cherrys yada yada yada..

way2green

way2green

MIm love my some bay area cherrys.. im out there walleye fishing the river and the bay quite often with my other business Urban Redneck Archery. Im little lower between AA and the D.
What kinda bow u shooting? I am a Mathews man but i have a collection of York and PSE from years past.

Bomber420

Bomber420

I shoot a diamond archery outlaw. My girl shoots a bear n my soon shoots the infinite edge. But now a days any of em will get the job done. We do allot of bowfishing as well.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Glad you found your way to the farm. Sounds like you stay active in the great outdoors. I love walleye fishing but haven't been since there was ice. I'm battling a really hard core golf addiction.this summer and the golf is winning.

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Howdy boss, welcome to the farm.
So...what line of nutrients is your best seller?
Do you also grow? What line do you prefer??

Bomber420

Bomber420

Glad you found your way to the farm. Sounds like you stay active in the great outdoors. I love walleye fishing but haven't been since there was ice. I'm battling a really hard core golf addiction.this summer and the golf is winning.
lol yeah my business partner has that same gold addiction. hey everyone has to have there thing but i dont think i could give up hunting and fishing for golf. cuz on the boat is way better than standing on a green.. lol

Bomber420

Bomber420

Howdy boss, welcome to the farm.
So...what line of nutrients is your best seller?
Do you also grow? What line do you prefer??
yeah so my biggest seller here wud have to be Heavy 16 with a runner up of (sadly enough) Advanced Nutrients. But honestly some GH moves pretty quick too. and yes I have been growing since 2007 and was raised through out my early childhood on a farm so kinda brought up around the whole culture. Plus ive been planting deer food plots since idk when lol. And I personally use the Heavy 16 line up. It has most of everything you can really want and had it put some advanced to shame. Of course there are some other things I use in my line up but yeah Heavy is my #1

Last edited:
BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Luv that H16 foliar. And keep that Flouralicious plus in "rotation".
Maybe I am kinda normal..?

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

If a boat was in the equation I'd choose being on the water too.
lol yeah my business partner has that same gold addiction. hey everyone has to have there thing but i dont think i could give up hunting and fishing for golf. cuz on the boat is way better than standing on a green.. lol

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Hey man...so you mentioned Deer clearings. May I ask u a question...
I have a draw on the property that offers some nice high ground vantage points to the clearing below. It is north slope, orchard grass....gladed fir and bull pine with alot of service berry. So far all I have seeded is clover...what do you use or can you recommend anything? White tail is the target.

Bomber420

Bomber420

Hey man...so you mentioned Deer clearings. May I ask u a question...
I have a draw on the property that offers some nice high ground vantage points to the clearing below. It is north slope, orchard grass....gladed fir and bull pine with alot of service berry. So far all I have seeded is clover...what do you use or can you recommend anything? White tail is the target.
Check out "Invite X-Treme Wildlife Systems" they are out of Ohio and come highly recommend. Just take a look n check some of their youtube vids. Crops grow anywhere and last long into the late season. Recomend the x20 and rak xploder mix.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@Bomber420 . I'll take you up in that extra seat on the boat! I've been dying to get on big water. I have some decent gear for being a shore fisherman, I bought some new rods last year that I rigged with lead core line. They worked for us when we went after Lakers.

Last year I put in a food plot at my hunting site. It was a mix of clovers and rape n such. seemed nice but my daughter was born just before bow season so I got one day in last year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom