High vs Flavour

• Thread starter Ryancald
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ryancald

Ryancald

Recently managed to obtain a decent quantity of greenery, the price was fair and the nugs very dense and incredibly well-trimmed :party:

Having done a few bowls and jays of this new "city weed" let's call it. I've found the high to be excellent, a real lose yourself in thought and freeze time kind of high, just what's needed after a long busy day rushed off your feet šŸ˜

But here's the sticking point, the City Weed doesn't have a big flavor:broken_heart:

This leads me to ask, what's more, important to you, high or flavour???

Brendanpre

Brendanpre

Honestly, for me I want both... Lol. I've had some really potent weed that tasted like shit and I've had some really tasty weed that did nothing in terms of high. Neither of them made me want to get/grow more of it.

When I come across some really tasty, potent weed I tend to stock up a bit, just so I don't have to choose between flavour and effect.

But if it was the end of the world and all I had was those two choices I think I would probably go for the more potent, tasteless one. After all I want my meds to medicate me, not just taste good...

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Gotta have it all is it's going to stick around more than one cycle.
I smoke joints almost exclusively, however... That being the case, flavor is most important... Since I'm consuming one to two grams at a time, potency not as big of a factor.

Lordovdabuds

Lordovdabuds

55/45 Do prefer flavour over getting to high as I want to remember wtf I was smokingšŸ¤£šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Happy growing

crossfader

crossfader

Potency.
Case in point: recently bought an oz. of Lavender Kush...the smell/flavor leads you to believe it's nothing special but man it packs a punch that you'd never expect, given it's mediocre taste and aroma.

I'll take potency over taste anytime.

TSD

TSD

I'm picky and use a dry herb vape, so I'm all about taste, as well as proper cure and moisture content so it vapes properly... obviously it needs to get you stoned in some form, or what's the point?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Honestly, I don't think I've felt super high from any strain since the 90's. It all gets me a mild buzz unless it's garbage. Probably why I prioritize flavor.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for lifešŸŒ±
Supporter
Honestly, I don't think I've felt super high from any strain since the 90's. It all gets me a mild buzz unless it's garbage. Probably why I prioritize flavor.
How can that be true? I do recall you backing off That spiked p you blasted up.
I try for growing strains that have Smell. Taste. Stone.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Need a tolerance reset maybe lol.
Need to smoke another joint maybe lol...

I had a tolerance reset a year ago before flu broke. Went to Mexico for 2 weeks and when I got back I got nice and buzzed. But still not blasted like I used to get.

I think once you are past the honeymoon phase with getting high, it's hard to get back there again. I remember smoking in high school and it would send you off into outer space, I'd get so baked I could barely function, just lay on the couch with really heavy eyelids and twitch occasionally, trying to watch cartoons like everything's OK lol.

Edibles get me close, but its different still.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for lifešŸŒ±
Supporter
Yeah don't get me wrong I still get high, especially off that Spiked Punch, but its nothing like the messed up distortion of reality I'd experience as a teenager or in my early 20's
Ya. Your probably due for a tolerance break.
I take a few days off here and there.
much different when younger thatā€™s for sure, but thatā€™s probably our youthful brains on cannabis

Latest posts

Top Bottom