High y'all, another stealthy swamp grower.

• Thread starter boroboro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boroboro

High y'all, another swamp grower here

High y'all,

I'm a huge fan of cannabis and have been for 25 years or so. I quit for about 15 of those 25 years, thinking it had caused me problems. Those problems were from the whiskey and not the weed, and I wish it hadn't taken so long to figure that out. Anyway it's been a few years so far with my second love affair with cannabis, and I'm very happy I got back together with Mary.

Mostly a personal stash stealth grower. I prefer growing outdoors, in local northern marshlands / swamps. Lots of that type of land is accessible, with few hunters, hikers, etc. I've only been through about 5 outdoor growing seasons, with 3 out of five providing plenty of cannabis for the year, with little work or worry.

Doing a few indoor grows this winter to refine skills, try new strains, and make up for last summer's failure (damn slugs!). Indoor grows are going fine, but I felt eager for spring yesterday as I was out on snow shoes scouting out next summer's spots.

My sincerest thanks to all of you for forming and maintaining such a happy, knowledgeable and welcoming group. Cheers!
week1flower.jpg
harvest1.jpg
200912Harvest2.jpg

H

Hippi

I had taken a break for a while myself and made the return to Mary. Welcome to the farm!

Top Bottom