• Thread starter hotxBox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hotxBox

anyone have a good suggestion for an indoor strain that will yield fairly high

D

dota

It all depends on what you like man - there are hundreds of strains that fall under a "fairly high yielding strain" - grow what you like homie.

Mtnmole

Mtnmole

Browse the strain guide, most give an estimate of yield. Not to mention making your mouth water.

R

readytolearn

commercial growers have used the likes of big bud, but the percy grower tend to have more selective taste. I have grown euphoria (dutch passion) and White widow, whilst not the heighest yeilders the flowering time is shorter than most and overall i get more bud per year :)...fancy doing a haze this time round tho

sedate

sedate

With a SOG any strain can be a very high yielding one - really - high yield indoors is much more a matter of technique than strain selection - IMO . . .

R

readytolearn

dont get me wrong i think its a question of balance, you need the right enviroment, light, nutes, ph...then you can top em, train them, veg them longer, stress them...

then you can do a vert, scrog...sog...list goes on..

but at the end of the day your after big fat buds that suit your taste and with that your selection of strain comes down to whats popular, what you have smoked and what you like!!!

you cant go wrong unless you smoke your leaves lol

R

Rolln J

With a SOG any strain can be a very high yielding one - really - high yield indoors is much more a matter of technique than strain selection - IMO . . .

not every strain responds well to SoG...

B

bluetooth

anyone have a good suggestion for an indoor strain that will yield fairly high

go with nirvana papaya super smoke good yeilder.i got 4oz dry of each of my papaya
or white widow 2/3 oz dry
it all depends which strains u like i.e sativa or indica
indica will be couch lock and the sats is a very up high

M

mountaindank

high yield indoors is much more a matter of technique than strain selection

I agree completely. Some strains don't like SOG, but LST or the like will push the yield on any strain way up.

R

Rolln J

casey jones - and you can throw fairly high out the window with this one - she is a beast!

B

budfarmer

I would research Chimera's strains particularly C-4:cool0041:

N

noobest

i heard... from someone who looks very similar to myself, that vegging any strain for 4 months will produce sickly huge yields... just word around town, though....

doo-doo-man

doo-doo-man

white widow is what i get good yeilds from looking foward to trying my hand @ kush next

D

Dubwobble

Critical Mass.

Legends Ultimate Indica.

Snowcap.

6 week veg. 5 gallon pots. 1000 watt HPS aircooled lights.

JH420

JH420

Well even if the newb is gone, I have to say some guys are getting monster yeilds off the Chem Valley Kush by Cali Connect...and that will be dank as fuk smoke to boot.

Z

Zigzagman

Plant selection is a single link in the growers chain. The other links such as lighting, feeding, environment and knowledge are just as important. No sense in having one strong link in a otherwise weak chain... Start with bagseed and CFL's and build on that.

W

waverunner_21

i here good things about agent orange in the yield dep, any one had any experience with it???

Top Bottom