High yielding Kush

• Thread starter smokestack23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokestack23

If anyone has EXPERIENCE with a lot of different strains AND a lot of kush strains, can you please tell me what kush strain or cross is the highest yielding?

I guess I should narrow it down a bit first..the highest yielder that has readily available beans ....and..what is it's average finishing time?..or flowering time or whatever you wanna call it.

Thanks.

P

primeform

I didnt do bad with master, but it was always very leafy and a PM magnet.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

....i ended up with several females out of a pack of white bubba, and one of the phenos was a MONSTER....and great smoke at that....could def tell both of the parent were in there....it bushed out real nice on its own and held up real good on its own until the last couple of weeks, when she finally got to heavy and had to be staked and tied up on all the main branches...but, ya it was a heavy yeild, huge buds, no rot, top notch smoke....I'm glad i got a couple more packs of it to play with....Qwon

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Yield will depend a lot on how u growing them, ur experience growing kush etc. Supose i say "white bubba yield huge, i saw it in jack thread" but if u growing it organicly in a 5 gal soil bag under a 600hps it will yiled shit. But the quality will be top notch of course.

I had good yielders in the raskal og from cc and the white bubba from ogr...

The Joker

The Joker

I've had a terrible time getting the kushes to yield. I don't know about the seed versions, just the original clones. Double D's grew the same clone I was running ( the exact same) and under multiple K lights in his UC system with a big veg , he got monster yields.

I'll be trying both bubb and Pure again with 25 plants under a 1K with 5 tops each. Should cut the veg time and the up the yield...I hope.

Kushes and yield are usually not used in the same sentence.

M

mrdizzle

I used to get 1.5a light with bubba , I just got just under 2per light with blackberry.

S

smokestack23

Yeah..Kush Yield is definitely an oxyoron. I realize that you can get some big buds from some Kushes...but...when you have a serious yielder beside it...it just makes no sense. Even if the massive yielding strains are only worth 75% of the money as the Kush..if you get (literally) 5 times more product...shit..you'd still be ahead if you sold your high yield crop and just used a tiny bit of the $ and buy a big ol bag of kush buds...if you're a Kush fanatic...which I'm really not.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
i have had good luck with strawberry bubba from ogr with a good veg time..as most kushes,ya need to veg the hell out of them,a little training, and they will yield

P

paulycali

The yield always depends on the grower. Heres some strain for ya:

Madman OG
White Bubbas for sure
Hells Angels OG
Cletus OG

The bigger the roots the bigger the fruits

Less plants bigger in size will always yield more than more plants but smaller in size

Keep that in mind

Good luck on your future grows and make sure you have yourself a happy growing of a day

S

smokestack23

Cool cool. I have some BUKU that is a DECENT yielder but nothing to write home about. FANTASTIC Kush taste and potency though. The PK I have is quite a bit bigger but not quite as dank. Not dank enough to make it worthwhile..I have bigger yielders that taste better than "this" PK. I also have a Blueberry Kush that is a very good yielder but...not much Kush phenos happening.

It's beginning to look like the White Bubba is getting the most votes. Anyone know it's genetics/lineage?...I suppose I could go google it but I wanna hang out here at the farm for a while first and might..well...forget;)

S

smokestack23

Any suggestions where to get beans at a reasonable price and from a reliable seller who ships to Canada?

Y

Ya...The Pizza

Legends ultimate indica AKA LUI.......If one could only find a bean or a cutting of it. Blast!

vangs

vangs

Yield will depend a lot on how u growing them, ur experience growing kush etc. Supose i say "white bubba yield huge, i saw it in jack thread" but if u growing it organicly in a 5 gal soil bag under a 600hps it will yiled shit. But the quality will be top notch of course.

I had good yielders in the raskal og from cc and the white bubba from ogr...
can you be more specific on ur yield with the raskel og from cc? im frowing that too

Top Bottom