High Yielding Medical Strains?

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Increase your veg time. It's hurting your yeilds.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

The Sage is a great medicinal strain, and it yields like crazy.. Friend of mine regularly pulls 15+ oz per plant indoors..

Love a good Sage. I know someone with a good cut, too. Takes a while to finish though, but worth it!

J

junglistKush

there is no low yielding indoor strain anymore.
hint=research
Its a matter of what genetics have the best medical properties. If you put good energy into your plants they should thrive in any system, I believe. Stressing about yields will stress your plants. Try gardening with love and compassion.

The game has changed
thankfully:rock

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
there is no low yielding indoor strain anymore.
hint=research
Its a matter of what genetics have the best medical properties. If you put good energy into your plants they should thrive in any system, I believe. Stressing about yields will stress your plants. Try gardening with love and compassion.

The game has changed
thankfully:rock

I concur with this theory. I believe that when you are loving and passionate while growing, even if you have issues, your meds will speak for themselves. I'm not trying to get all karma-y on ya just saying. Anyone I saw that was stressing yield and how dense nugs are and how good the cure was totally missed the point IMO. I do understand that you want a quality strain that will produce. That would be the grail that we all look for. You should ask your patients what strains they want to see. Maybe they would rather buy an once of Mango Nev's, or your right all they want is something called "kush?" lol It sucks that "slang" turned good meds into "kush" it's sooo miss leading to patients looking for good meds. How many patients come in and ask what kush is good today? Some people won't even smoke it unless it's OG. lol But for real put your heart into it 150% and your meds will please. As far as yields go what is the demand looking for indicas, indy doms, sat, sat-dom, 50/50? Dial in the demand to fine tune the supply. I'm not knockin anyone I'm just trying to help. Pure Power Plant is a pretty rocking high yielding plant with great daytime capabilities along with antidepressant properties. I don't think I have ever seen a small bud from a PPP plant. IMO let her run but only a small number of amber heads. She should be speedy! Here is a shot of MMRCs PPP Ok typing too much lol Sorry! AlienDawg talkin...:passingjoint:

Cheers,
Crom

Ppp
Top Bottom