High

• Thread starter oregonized
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oregonized

oregonized

Lic# med grower/wannabe breeder.

I mostly grow outdoors, but just started experimenting with a micro-cab f0r breeding purposes. I am very glad to have an invitation extended to me. I was a little surprised to see almost 1k on here all at once, cool!

I have a hardcore DIY ethic and I try to grow as close to 100% natural as I possibly can. Soils are homemade and so are the ferts.
I have a background in natural sciences and I am working on a MS. If there is chemistry, botany, ecology, alternative fuels, volcano's, any form of water, mayan's in america, geology or soil science involved in the conversation, I try and butt in and ask questions.

Grow safe.
Ciao.

squiggly

squiggly

I mostly grow outdoors, but just started experimenting with a micro-cab f0r breeding purposes. I am very glad to have an invitation extended to me. I was a little surprised to see almost 1k on here all at once, cool!

I have a hardcore DIY ethic and I try to grow as close to 100% natural as I possibly can. Soils are homemade and so are the ferts.
I have a background in natural sciences and I am working on a MS. If there is chemistry, botany, ecology, alternative fuels, volcano's, any form of water, mayan's in america, geology or soil science involved in the conversation, I try and butt in and ask questions.

Grow safe.
Ciao.

Yay more nerds!!

I've been starting to feel a bit lonely.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

Grow safe.
Ciao.
Hi oregonized, it's great to see you here! I look forward to your contributions.

oregonized

oregonized

Yay more nerds!!

I've been starting to feel a bit lonely.

I was told you know your shit, so I look forward......Im def a nerd. My background is really water chemistry and botany/ecology. I am OCD about new frontiers.

Top Bottom