High

• Thread starter HeadKracker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeadKracker

HeadKracker

thanx driftin13 !! i happen to have a s13 with sr22det... assuming with your name you will know exactly what im talkin about...lol.... great to see another person that drives sideways...lol... dunno why my text just got so small... i suck with computers n such..lol..

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

thanx for the welcome Caregiverken.. hmmm whats i got growin.... lol.. well in bloom now i have some

EastBound
Daywrecker
Sour Grapes
Mayberry
Apollo 11 x Apollo 13
Fire OG x Bubba
Fire OG x WiFi
Fire OG x OG18
Choco Banana Kush
WiFi #4
ET Highway... lol i may have forgot one or two

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

thanx homie!!... im pretty excited too..some real stinkers in ther..lol.... kinda bittersweet tho... this will be my last run in this room... ive spent sooooo much time getting it ti where it is today, and gotta tear it all down... ohs wells.. should only get better with the next one..hopefully anyways..lol..

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

here they are day 4 of the flip

Power OG

Power OG

welcome to the farm,bro! glad to have you. i would say the farm is the growers #1 resource, so many great farmers, so much info and discusions, a step above other sites. again welcome HK, cant wait to see some of ya work.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Yo Yo! What up homie. Welcome to the farm man, i guess i didn't realize you'd started an account. Good to see ya here and im sure you'll dig it. Rap soon bro!
M

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

Yo Yo! What up homie. Welcome to the farm man, i guess i didn't realize you'd started an account. Good to see ya here and im sure you'll dig it. Rap soon bro!
M

thanx for the warm welcome n stoppin in bro!! yeah im really diggin this place... got lotsa catchin up to do..lol.. soooo many dank threads here!!! gonna take me forever to look at em all..lol... hope all is well in Motiv Land!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

how did your ladies turn out HK? i really dig ur setup with small pots

Top Bottom