HighCaliber, First Run.

• Thread starter HighCaliber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HighCaliber

HighCaliber

Hi there,

I've been having issue after issue here but I finally am getting things in order.

My HPS/MH ballast was giving me trouble, the CO2 gen wasn't firing up and I broke my t5, my clones suck.....bahh. Next run will be less messed up.

Anyways all is well aside from needing to replace t5(maybe with something more interesting)

My Set up consists of:

2 600W HPS ballasts,
1 1000W Switchable HPS/MH (currently using MH)
3 Cooltube reflector wing thingys
12, 5 Gallon Ebb and flow buckets with rockwool cubes and expanded clay.
55 Gal res
EZ cloner 16
Commercial Air pump 6 way
2 way cheapy air pump for cloner.
Fancy portable a/c
the "VORNADO" a humidifier I got at the thrift store. sorta like a swamp cooler as well.
two 6' inline fans
a half broken t5 2 tube fixture
Blue Print Co2 Generator LP
2 Oscillating fans from a Place called Menards.

My Clone Mothers are True Females, Stress Tested.

I will be growing 6 of each hydroponically
One is a Super Lemon Haze
The Other is a Afgani

I have other plants I plan to test out, Lots of seed in my so called sensimilla from the MMJ Dispensary. I'm going to make sure my neighbors are cool and run a few outside this year and pick out the good ones.

Just a FYI, I am a Colorado Medical Marijuana Patient and I grow for my Parents as well who also are patients. We have a combined plant count of 30.
Highcaliber first run

My Pest Control.(Thrips apparently were not on the menu...lazy spider.)
Highcaliber first run 2

I took this one about 300 yards from my house....irrelevant but nice place to meditate.

Highcaliber first run 3

Video of set up.

Highcaliber first run 4
Highcaliber first run 5
OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Hey farmer its good to hear your getting things back under control. We all know too well what shitty growing conditions are like. I am personally effected by un happy plants, when my ladies aint happy neithet am I. Its almost like I feel the energy they give off. Them some hella cool pics man I love the hazy lazy spider friend you got there in your garden.

HighCaliber

HighCaliber

I've been working at my new job so I haven't had the chance to update or take photos. But as of now I took some better cutting and hoping to add BC Kush to my grow. I've been just adding clones as I get them rooted. I'm at 7 of 12. 6 of them are Afghani but Two of the Afghani are poor cuttings, and I will gladly swap them with my BC Kush clones if and when they root. All my cuttings are well into being preflowered so that's nice. Not sure of the BC Kush and I hope she don't turn into a hermie as I haven't stressed it enough(intentionally).

Plan is 4 of Each strain. I popped many a seed from my dispensary bud. And I got those outside. Figure I will take cuttings in early fall and isolate them until the mothers or males flower.

By then I will have a Veg room or shed.

I will add photos as soon as its not embarrassing. Lmao

HighCaliber

HighCaliber

Okay Things are looking okay, I am about to switch to 12/12 as soon as my HPS 1000W bulb arrives. I have 10 Plants, two of them small and I plan to throw two clones in too see what they do right from flower. Only Two strains this run, My Afghan I call "Parachute Kush" and My Sativa I am calling "High Caliber Haze" Lmao. Anyways I had a small thrip population I destroyed successfully. And I have been CO2 enriching this last week. I flushed using Super Leech and filled the barrel with PH'd water. Ima drain and fill one more time when my bulb gets here and I'm ready to rock. I even have my clones rooted for next round.
DSC02436
DSC02443
Here are random pix of the grow :
DSC02438
DSC02439
DSC02440

Top Bottom