Higher Heat 78-85, Low Humidity 30/40% Problems

• Thread starter CBDfutute4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

It's about volume of runoff. If you feed a gallon somewhere between 16 and 32 oz should be coming out as runoff daily. You should be measuring the pH and EC and comparing it to that of the feeding solution to understand how your plants are feeding.

One last ? N I'll stfu

I do not really get drainage unless watering 60 oz total. I have a 2.5 pint container, 40 oz that I have to fill 1.5 times for real drainage to occur.

Unless I go 60, I just get a tiny amount of water in the clear drain catches. I think I may have my soil/coco/perlite packed too tight.

I potentially believe that could be my issue.

Bad drainage

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Which would be why when I just use pure water at 6.0, I don't really get a flushing effect.

All the stuff n nutes in the soil never make it to the bottom. I am just re using them essentially

K

Kris kush

Nitrogen toxicity is what I see based on the dark green and leaves curling down. Flush or at least lay off the nitrogen until you see the plants look a little lighter green and healthier.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

You can just add bottled co2 on a regulator. It will make 85 temps ok and perfect with co2. It will also make you're humidity go up too. Just have it on a timer when the fans aren't on.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I don't think that's an option.

I can't even afford a $375 led.

How could I get better drainage. Mine is terrible but the plants are 10wks old, 19 days into flower. So worried about roots.

Poke holes into medium?? On the very edges of the pot??

Temps are now 82 on the high end, I just have to run my whole homes ac down to 73/74

But I believe drainage n over watering is my issue. Than I get nute issues with the over watering n the fact nothing drains n flushes just recycles my used up/bad nutes in the pot.

If I get solid drainage, then flushing should take care of some of the problem, then cutting back 25% on the amount I water I use should really help as well.

But at this point, stabbing into the root area doesn't sound like the best idea to me.

Top Bottom