Higherself Multi Strain Sativa Led

• Thread starter HigherSelf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HigherSelf

HigherSelf

Greeting all!

My 1st post here & I thought I might as well make a grow diary while im at it. My last grow I ran a few indica dom strains & decided that its time to just run mostly sativas & 1 or 2 indicas.

Last run:
Hazeman - Elephant Stomper
Hazeman - Grape 13
Bomb Seeds - THC Bomb
Karma - Jack o nesia
Cream of the Crop - Purple Paralysis
HSO - Blueberry Headband
Elemental Seeds - Truthband
Devil's Harvest - Strawberry Sour Diesel

Out of all these strains I kept clones of elephant stomper, Jackonesia, Purple Paralysis & SSD. I would have kept the Blueberry Headband & THCB but shit happens lol.

So I've been slowly growing out new plants for the next grow & have the following to chose from, seeds germinated & most ready to clone. Im keeping males to make more seeds for future use

Ace - Purple Haze x Thai (1 female, 2 males)
Ace - Malawi
Ace - Zamaldelica (2 females)
Seedsman - African Buzz (Malawi selection)
World of Seeds - Kilimanjaro fems (ordered 10 regs they sent 12 fems)
Tropical Seeds - Ciskei
Tropical Seeds - Old Congo (1 female, 1 male)
Tropical Seeds - Durban Punch (1 females, 1 male, 2 ?)
Underground Seed Collective - Double Jam
Cannabiogen - Punto Rojo (female?)

I know I will be running the two Zamaldelica females I have, Old Congo, Purple Paralysis & the Purple Haze x Thai. I use a 3 x 3 tent & one Platinum LED p300 for flower, when i can get another light I will move things over to my 2 x 4 tent that im using for veg.

Not really concerned about yields or how long it takes growing these lengthy sativas . Before my last grow I hadnt smoked for almost a year so as long as I end up w/ something decent im happy. I find that smoking once of twice a week is perfect for breaking down my tolerance so I know these sativas will have me ripped!

I'll post pictures in my next post & go over my soil n nutrient mixes. Thanks for stopping by please feel free to chime in especially if you have any experience w/ some of the strains im running.

HigherSelf

HigherSelf

1. Ciskei
  2. Old Congo Male / Durban Punch Male
  3. Durban Punch / Punto Rojo
  4. Purple Haze x Thai / Purple Paralysis
  5. Old Congo Female / Jackonesia
  6. Elephant Stomper # 1 / Zamaldelica # 1 / Zamaldelica # 2
  7. Durban Punch Female/ Durban Punch
  8. Solo Cups: PHT Males #1 / PHT #2 Male / Elephant Stomper #4
  9. Double Jam

Picture 56

Picture 48
Picture 49
PHT PP
Picture 51
Picture 52
Picture 53
Picture 55
Picture 57

HigherSelf

HigherSelf

Not much going on just waiting to secure clones then i'll transplant & flower the plants I took the clones off of. Some of them are clones themselves a few from seed. Im running all organics w/ distilled water but this is really my 1st time running all organics. Long story short i've always borderline ran organics now just fully going all the way 100%. Used all coco coir as a medium maybe mixed w/ EWC.

Now im cutting it w/ coco, long fiber sphagnum moss, topsoil, pumice, coco chips, biochar, rock dust, EWC & homemade compost in the future when its done. Using kelp meal, neem meal, alfalfa meal, bio ag's ful power & VAM, xtreme gardening azos, yucca extract, neem & karanja oils , bokashi juice , natures nectar nitrogen, maxi crop kelp extract (will use one w/out potassium hydroxide next time)

I think im doing ok, I would like to see the plants looking a bit greener. Not really using the natures nectar only got it to have a water soluble form of nitrogen on hand in case they need it bad & quick. The plants look better by the day it seems so I think my soil didnt cook long enough + it was a lil hot for some plants. Know I have a lot to improve, the slow release way of growing is easy & not easy if you know what I mean. Need to figure out what im going to prep them w/ before flowering. Got that chart form that organics website I can look over to see what I can load them up with.

Would like to get into fermented plant extracts, I see we got a good thread on that subject here @ thcfarmer so will be reading up there. Well until next time my great people!

HigherSelf

HigherSelf

Sup yall been a couple weeks since my last update hmmm where to begin? Done sexing the plants for the most part got a few left that im still waiting on.

1 ciskei female, 2 males
Both double jam were males
1 durban punch female, the rest ended up being males
Both old congo's male

Group shot of the veg tent, everyone is look pretty good. Not having any problems but I know I can improve their health more. I dont really push them too hard on nitrogen since I have mostly sativas.

Picture 3

So the flowering tent is pretty packed but thats nothing new for me lol. I really need another light in there though but in due time. Have them on 11/13 & been pruning just a little bit mainly bending stems over. The zamaldelica's take stem pinching very well you literally have to rip or cut the stem for it to break. Going to let them stretch a little bit more then do some heavy pruning, some will be lollipoped so i will have room for the bushier plants.

Top left to right: purple paralysis, purple elephant stomper, purple haze x thai, zamaldelica #2
durban punch male, durban punch female, rojo, jack o nesia (hidden), zamaldelica #1
durban punch male, random extra clones, strawberry sour diesel

Picture 5

Picture 4

HigherSelf

HigherSelf

Update day 21. The girls are looking awesome! Really finding my grove running 100% organics. One of the male durban punches pollinated the room but I think it only spread to the Jackonesia since the hairs turned brown. Sure some hit the other plants as well but we will see. Going to spray the tent down with water really good to stop any further pollination.

Top corner to down: Rojo, stretch wasnt too bad but I did a lot of topping lol.
Kilimanjaro, just put here in flower about 4 days ago
Durban Punch, decent stretch on her, weak stems gonna need support later on
Zamaldelica #1, decent stretch, think this is the thai pheno, not as branchy as #2

IMG 0421

Top Middle to down: Purple Haze x Thai, not flowering yet growing horizontal more than vertical
Strawberry Sour Diesel, sweet slightly fruity diesel smells
Jackonesia, sour lemon slight cat piss smells, other pheno I had was pure lemon
candy but I chose the more branchy & faster finisher

IMG 0425

Top Corner to down: Elephant Stomper, love the smells on this plant almost like grape now & laters
Zamaldelica #2, decent stretch but it bushes out really nice, lovely structure
Purple Paralysis, smells "kushy" I like the other pheno that I lost w/ was more
"skunky" will get more seeds of this to get that pheno again was really racy stuff

IMG 0426

Group shot! Im impressed at how the canopy is really level & even. It really is a skill IMO running multi strains like this especially stretchy sativas. Could have never done um like this when I 1st started growing but over time just have gotten better at reading/sensing the plants. Well thanks for checkin out this update yall, drop a comment uh something lol! Until next time

Picture 1

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Welcome to the farm.
Nice list of sativas!
Best of luck.
Peace

HigherSelf

HigherSelf

Nice Looking Garden.. :)

Thanks Smokealot made a lot of changes in my style of growing so im very happy that things are going well.

Welcome to the farm.
Nice list of sativas!
Best of luck.
Peace

Appreciate the welcome ShroomKing! Was starting to seed hoard really bad so I said F it lets run a good few of these. Mainly wanted to try ACE's & Tropical Seeds gear, ran a few haze's in the past never found anything worth going back to. Cant wait to do smoke reports on these since im not smoking until the zamaldelica's are done hopefully in another 50-60 days lol. Want to see what the "psychedelic" ganja is about.

Last edited:
Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

Looking good man. Some interesting genetics in there, I'd love to see bud shots when its all said and done. Way to go 100% organic too!

HigherSelf

HigherSelf

Hey yall posting a lil update.

1st im battling damn spider mites, kept them away to the point their not killing my plants but their still causing some damages. I think my plants could be healthier to ward them off. In future grow I will use bigger pots b/c I believe the plants are using up all the food in the smaller pots that their in. I really dont like top dressing so would like them to have all they need when transplanting before flowering.

Cut the Jackonesia & Strawberry Sour Diesel down today @ 58 days. I swear they went longer in past grows but I checked the trics & they were all cloudy & amber. I'll post pics of those when dried

Kilimanjaro #2 @ 27 days, looking pretty good

Picture 3

Durban Punch, she is filled w/ seeds but some decent airy buds on her. Defiantly still figuring out the nutrient regiment on this one its kinda finicky along w/ the Ciskei. I actually started one of the F2 seeds already just for kicks & its looking really strong better than the stock seed.

That poor little plant behind it is the Purple Elephant Stomper, mites hit it the hardest. Chopped the mother plant b/c for an indica dom it was a horrible yeilder

Picture 9

Purple Paralysis, didnt have any issues w/ this plant. It got put in one of the bigger pots. Behind it is the Purple Haze x Thai. A few buds forming at the bottom but its got a long way to go probably another 60 days

Picture 7

Zamaldelica #2, decent bud formation but no smells or stickiness to the plant compared to Zamaldelica #1

Picture 5

Punta Rojo (left) & Zamaldelica #1 on right. The Rojo smells like pure haze!! or maybe its the other way around lol but i love that "tropical" smell. Zamaldelica #1 is looking like the winner over #2

Picture 4

And now the best for last, Kilimanjaro #1 @ 40 days. This plant is the best sativa i've come across in awhile. I dried & smoked some of the lil frosty fan leaves & its potent! The buzz is very energetic not racy at all & w/ no sleepiness to the come down. All the trics are cloudy so im just waiting for a good percentage to turn amber, maybe another 7-10 days. This is a keeper! World of seeds did their thing w/ this strain, I wouldnt have believed it going by their rep

Picture 8

Picture 10
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Ya got some nice lookin` Sativa`s there, like the variety too. I seem to always grow multiple strains too, mostly Sativa`s also. Have Ghost Train Haze and Strawberry Rhino now, with an Indica (Forest Fire) along for the ride. Do not have a journal, but I do post some updates on the "Smokers Lounge" under "Curmudgeonland...Home of the Old FartsClub". Need to go get one together to post.

HigherSelf

HigherSelf

Hey yall long time no post from me, Im back for another run! I know yall are all well.

From my last run I kept: Zamaldelica #2, Punta Rojo, both Kilimanjaro pheno's, Ceskei & still have a Jack0nesia mother. The Zam & ceskei is a real active high just like the Kil's. I forgot what the flavors in the zam was like I smoked it so fast lol/smh!! The ceskei is really fruity, smells almost like the Rojo. The Rojo wasnt that strong a high but I need to run it again & give it a chance to grow mite free

Speaking of mites, wow they were out of control last time so I finally got that resolved w/ neem, karanja, silica & permethrin. Sheesh what a pain in the ass to the plants & I those damn mites were, really didnt like showing off my grow b/c of them.

Also switched to a slightly bigger flowering tent & added 2 apollo "300w" led fixtures to go w/ the P300 from platinum LED. So I'll really be rockin this run!

Ya got some nice lookin` Sativa`s there, like the variety too. I seem to always grow multiple strains too, mostly Sativa`s also. Have Ghost Train Haze and Strawberry Rhino now, with an Indica (Forest Fire) along for the ride. Do not have a journal, but I do post some updates on the "Smokers Lounge" under "Curmudgeonland...Home of the Old FartsClub". Need to go get one together to post.

Thanks @yooper420, your post actually made me buy a few GTH seeds from rare dankness. How did it turn out for you? I havent popped the beans yet, I will soon or save it for next run.

The strains I have flowering now are:
Kilimanjaro #1 & #2
Power Plant (dutch passion)
Jamaica Dream (eva seeds)
Malawi (ace seeds)
Sage (th seeds)
Desfran (dutch passion) need to take a clone 1st

IMG 0485

IMG 0486

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I got GTH#9, luv it, had I think 10 or 11 seeds, all gone now. Did pollinate a branch with a GTH male (back crossed) and got 68 seeds the first time. Gave most of them away, the rest I grew. Did the same thing again. Know I have seeds, but until I clean it, no idea how many. Real good daytime smoke. Very good potency and a decent yield. Have posted pictures in the Old Farts Club thread and a couple in the Picture of the Month thread for, I think, Oct., Nov. and Dec.

HigherSelf

HigherSelf

Hey yall, update here mid stretch lol!

Things looking great in the tent, check out some of the new comers. The Jamaican Dream is looking like the winner of this round but we shall see.

Sage

IMG 05001

Malawi

IMG 05031

Jamaican dream

IMG 04981

Power Plant

IMG 04991

IMG 04951

IMG 04961

Latest posts

Top Bottom