Highersolutions Purkle 2.0!!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey everyone, just wanted to stop by and show off my new pickup!My buddy Highersolutions has one hell of a project going on. With a sick male from BC Bud Depot "The Purps", he pollinaated the infamous Purple Urkle with it. Took the best male out of the initial breeding and backcrossed it back to the Urkle cut!!! Every bean popped with no problems. Great job Hs!!!

Purkle2
Purkle2
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks bro I hope they do well for you.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Sick man I hope LIKE HELL I get this pheno!! The 2nd pic is momma(Purple Urkle! Sick cut and well done Highersolutions!!

Purkle20
Pure Urkle
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
happy pheno hunting! sure to find some dank in that cross.

confu...

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey D here are a couple more phenos from the original 1.0 at about day 40 flower. They should really start to put on the color now. Your 2.0 should lean towards the Urkle even more.

10pheno1 1100 x 825
10pheno1a 1100 x 825
10pheno1b 1100 x 825
10pheno1c 1100 x 969
Purkle10b 1200 x 900
10pheno2 1100 x 825
10pheno2a 1100 x 825
10pheno2b 1100 x 825
Purkle10a 1200 x 900
fatboi79

fatboi79

hey higher resolutions will u please tell me where i can get my hands on some of those seeds!! ive ben searching for a real purple strain and u have just what im looking for, where can i get those beans from if available????

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking real nice man! find a good male GoD!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Sik HS, I just got a pak of your Purkle 2.0, Im going hunting!!! lol! Looks So Tastey!!!

Thanks bro but really? My beans are only available at one place or through me and I didn't know you were a member there? Well if you got them or someone hooked you up, good luck hunting and maybe throw up a grow diary or some pics along the way?

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

damn those are some beautiful plants... so pruttty :)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Any updates on these bro? I'm curious to see how they are doing.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

yeah the local bike show is going on here. Its kinda hard getting to them right now. Been realy busy. But I will update with pics within the week guys!!!(Sorry H.S.)

P

prpl

Hi HS

been a lurker on the site..
read up on your purkle 1.0 thread and was amazed by the flowers..
Are there still 1.0 beans available?
Im a patient in CA... does the place that carry them happen to be in socal??
i have some urkle cuts i want to try out...

purple urkle
IMAG1060.jpg

her flower
indoor-ultra-aaa-sir-375878261_1_.jpg

purple gorilla
IMAG1061.jpg

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Nice pics pauly, QQ and of course HS pics always look dope. Great work on this cross HS, anxious to see if the 2.0 is more urkle leaning as theory would predict..? And prpl, your urkle is DARK bro. Lookin tastey!!

P

paulycali

Nice pics pauly, QQ and of course HS pics always look dope. Great work on this cross HS, anxious to see if the 2.0 is more urkle leaning as theory would predict..? And prpl, your urkle is DARK bro. Lookin tastey!!

Thanks HunmoldtDr! I am anxious to see how these 2.0's do in the flower room. Not sure which pheno i hold. Cant tell if its erkle dom or purps dom. Any help would be great. What do you think HS? Hoping for that purply erkly frosty goodness :)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^Its looking like a mix of both to be honest...maybe a bit more toward the purps. Hopefully the flowers will still hold some purply frosty goodness for you though...we will see!

Latest posts

Top Bottom