Herijuana

Chemo

G13/HP

Bubba

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Dont know on any of those. But in the next week or two I will be dropping by steephill to get the herijuana tested. I have a plant that does amazing things for headaches and migraines and Ive been curious about the thc/cbd/cbn ratios.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Thanks Loompa,maybe in the future the others will get tested as well.

G

gooey

i would love to see more testing done on your work mota...do you trust any of the places in MI to test accuratly? thanks for doing that loompa a headache cure would be awsome for alot of us...peace and puffs

aleYarok

aleYarok

is the heri that plant? if not what is it?
i get killer headaches fairly often...

before i started on the herb i was getting a few migraines every month, some would last for weeks... so basically at one point i pretty much had a constant migraine for 4 months... then i started smoking weed and they slowly went away. took me a few years and then one sober year to realize what was going on.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Dont know on any of those. But in the next week or two I will be dropping by steephill to get the herijuana tested. I have a plant that does amazing things for headaches and migraines and Ive been curious about the thc/cbd/cbn ratios.

I need a good strain for headaches - call me interested

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
For me personally, Herijuana is pure medicine. And Im not talking recreational. I wouldnt call the herijuana an og as far as potency, but it has a physiological effect on me that truly helps like no other strain Ive ever found. I have shared her with many many friends out here and every person Ive ever showed her too has reported very positive headache/migraine effects. The results do vary between individuals. For some it killls migraines, for others it helps lesson the pain drastically. Ive noticed over these last 7 years that Ive had her that she alleviates most pain that has a throbbing effect, she'll take that throbbing and make it all bearable. I wouldnt call her a miracle cure, but she is an amazing plant for pain. And Im not talking about pure potency that makes you drool as a pain killer, im talking about a strain that doesnt completely wreck you and still has a massive pain effect, every single plant ive come across just aggravates my headaches/migraines, all except the herijuana.

This effect seems to vary between phenos, and Ive popped many different phenos from this line. So anyone whos looking for pain effects, be patient while going through herijuana phenos, not all carry the same pain effect, but they are in there, clone all your phenos and test them before you start culling plants and dont just look for potency, yield, speed of harvest...etc, look for the one that effects pain no matter what she looks like or grows like.

I dont know if its CBD's or something else, all this testing is pretty new to most of us, but its nice to be able to see the numbers so we can really start looking for those truly medical plants and not just the recreational ones.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
^^^ good info bro - I get really bad allergy related headaches and I hate taking pills anymore - I have always wanted a heri cut anyway

aleYarok

aleYarok

where can i get herji in seed form?
sounds like it would be perfect for me.
how about some herji x loompas headband

but i seriously need some herji, i know what you mean, only certain sativitas are good for my migraines, certain indicas and sativas makes the

G

gooey

awsome info loompa, now as aleyarok said were can we find heri lol...keep it green peace

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
awsome info loompa, now as aleyarok said were can we find heri lol...keep it green peace

Motarebel is the man with those. Its actually the same strain that got me hooked on mota that first time oh so long ago.

On a side note, I have just dropped off the sample to steephill labs and should be hearing word back a week from this coming monday.

J

joejusttyped

Woodhorse has a Motarebel worked Herijuana (i think), and Sannie has a Herijuana IBL.

I've also seen a seedbank named Canna Collective that has 'Motarebel Herijuana IBL' in stock... Although I'm not sure how legit or reliable their stock is.

Hope I'm within the rules of posting this, if not delete it!

G

gooey

TY very much loompa...cant wait to see the results of this test...peace and puffs

Quitters

Quitters

Woodhorse has a Motarebel worked Herijuana (i think), and Sannie has a Herijuana IBL.

I've also seen a seedbank named Canna Collective that has 'Motarebel Herijuana IBL' in stock... Although I'm not sure how legit or reliable their stock is.

Hope I'm within the rules of posting this, if not delete it!

Motarebel's is a more perfected version of Woodhorse's Heri and Sannie started with Mota's version and worked from there :bongsmi:

E

Eggman

Did I read somewhere that Mota went to the Indica side and Sannie to the Sativa side?
Eggman

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I been smoking on some Herijuana this week. Fruitridge has some in stock. Really good for headaches and pain. I get a lot of headaches bcawz of muscle tension in my back and neck. I been wanting some of Mota's Herijuana for a while. I almost got some in a trade but missed out on them. I see them on CC also. R those real stock, Mota?

Hey Loompa! I can't wait to see the results on ur Herijuana. Do u plan on doing any x's with her? I sure hope so! Keep up the great work. Do u plan on goin to any expos or conventions coming up? I wanna talk more with u about ur strains. Pm if u get a chance!

aleYarok

aleYarok

uhg i had a fucking killer migrane last night, couldnt sleep, was just laying in bed wishing i had some heri to stop the throbbing... all the strains i have on hand just make it worst, at least the fire og made it tolerable until the buzz wore off.

T

TheHydroChronic

top notch info loompa, pain all the time from back injuries here. herijuana is just so dank when it comes to pain:character0095:

Latest posts

Top Bottom