Highest Electric Bill?

• Thread starter fortphoenix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fortphoenix

fortphoenix

This is correct. My buddy grows in a non med state illegally with 8 1kwatts , 36k btu minisplit and an under current system with chiller. In a neighborhood where the average bill is $150 , he has $900-$1200 bills. Been growing 3 years no problems.t

thats a bugout, i wanted something similar to that and he's never had any suspicion he's been watched or got any calls from the electric company? and what state was he doing that in if you don't mind me asking

DrFever

DrFever

so what happened to you? did they raid your house? how many plants and what did they charge you with? did you serve any time for it? and what state if you don't mind me asking

This was a joint effort with US law enforcement and RCMP 5 year investigation before the take down
being it was between to borders Canada and USA it fell into international law not going to get into it but trafficking 100 kilo weekly is bad enough let alone moving it between two countries trust me
yes many were extradited ... it all stemmed from a american that was caught a squealed was not a good time trust me one thing is going to jail other is them moving you every 2 weeks see in USA when you do not cooperate they tend to make your life a living hell. see every inmate has a commissary account where family can deposit money but family needs to know where you are ,, well that money was chasing me cock suckers kept moving me so life was hard thank god for some good ppl i met in that supported me for little time until money caught up see everything from underwear to you name it needs to be purchased in federal jail .

fortphoenix

fortphoenix

This was a joint effort with US law enforcement and RCMP 5 year investigation before the take down
being it was between to borders Canada and USA it fell into international law not going to get into it but trafficking 100 kilo weekly is bad enough let alone moving it between two countries trust me
yes many were extradited ... it all stemmed from a american that was caught a squealed was not a good time trust me one thing is going to jail other is them moving you every 2 weeks see in USA when you do not cooperate they tend to make your life a living hell. see every inmate has a commissary account where family can deposit money but family needs to know where you are ,, well that money was chasing me cock suckers kept moving me so life was hard thank god for some good ppl i met in that supported me for little time until money caught up see everything from underwear to you name it needs to be purchased in federal jail .
ohh so he was growing and moving his own shit on the side i assume but yeah i know how that is, they'll move you all over the country. one of my buddy dads did 8 years in feds for heroin and my dad did 3yrs in state for coke. shits crazy how they run shit. and its the same in state prison. they'll keep moving you and you can't take shit with you and you get charged out the ass to rebut everything

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I'm receiving notices from Duke about my electric usage being higher than the surrounding homes. And I run less than 2000 watts total for my grows. With my bills running anywhere from $340 in the summer to$ 500 in the winter.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I'm receiving notices from Duke about my electric usage being higher than the surrounding homes. And I run less than 2000 watts total for my grows. With my bills running anywhere from $340 in the summer to$ 500 in the winter.

Does anybody know somebody that isn't in the highest tear? Just fear and bullshit IMO.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

All I can say is my cost per Kw/hr rate goes down as I use more, a little under$.10 a Kw/hr and I'm in the Midwest.

fortphoenix

fortphoenix

All I can say is my cost per Kw/hr rate goes down as I use more, a little under$.10 a Kw/hr and I'm in the Midwest.
what the hell else are you running that makes you're electric so high? lol if your payin 10 cents/kwh those lights shouldn't be adding more then 75/month to your bill. you just use a shit ton of electricity i assume

Stalks

Stalks

Power is cheap as fuck where I'm at lol the rates are laughable. Full house and 3k in lights, bill is just under $300 in the summer and around $200 in winter. House is 2500 sqft with full basement

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Total electric. 2600 sq. ft. house with full basement. 4 people comes out to 4 bath/showers a day, two loads of laundry a day. Yea my electric for my grow is not the problem.

fortphoenix

fortphoenix

Power is cheap as fuck where I'm at lol the rates are laughable. Full house and 3k in lights, bill is just under $300 in the summer and around $200 in winter. House is 2500 sqft with full basement
goddamn you're lucky

Bowski

Bowski

last time i was running hydro and the bill was 500 ish, and that was with pumps and dehumidifier running all the time and 2 wall units and 4K in lights.
Now im in dirt and i dont need a dehu at all, no pumps and im in the 230 range at 3000K watts. just went to 4K watts last week so it will jump up a little more.
I was sent a letter and it stated that they would send out a tech to check the meter and I replied through a phone call to them that it was ok to send a tech out if they wanted. But I had just went online with some high bay lights and a new welding rig and I would suspect that the bill is legit. Also they had just been out that summer to install me a new transformer for the shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom