Highest Odor strains after cure? In seed form

• Thread starter GP2B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GP2B

Looking for the dank smell through 2 bags across the room kind of strain. I've been extremely disappointed lately with the faint citrus, lemony, sweet stuff and I've questioned if the dank pungent skunk odors have been bread out for stealth over the years.

I've found plenty of stuff that stinks the house up during veg and flower but I haven't had a stink through the bag odor since a beautiful Master Kush grown in 95. I've been searching for her since.

symbiote420

symbiote420

LA Confidential
Sour D
Afghans
Lemon Skunk
Damn if I wasn't fresh off a wake and bake I could name more but fo sho almost anything with afghan in it's makeup will be funky/ skunky or musty smelling.

beezleb878

beezleb878

Mob boss from grindhouse seeds. Been known to cause fights between spouses over the smell being so strong even when its stored as you describe.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just got done runnign soem DNA tora bora(fems) La con x X18 its the stinkiest plant i have ran to date no bag is containg the smell. plant took me by suprise revegging now

G

GP2B

Thanks guys. Happen to have any pics or details? Height at flower and finish, yield, quality?

I may try both.

half baked

half baked

weve just ran a pack of dud x tresdawg and were running all 7 phenos again to find a keeper, all have that stench ur on about, carrying a gram is too much in public places, were running them again cos we know we didnt get the full potential from them tbh they are from topdawg seeds

hb

green punk

green punk

Not sure that a current seed version does her justice, but the Bubblegum that used to roll through this area in the 90's was some stanky ass shit.

G

GP2B

weve just ran a pack of dud x tresdawg and were running all 7 phenos again to find a keeper, all have that stench ur on about, carrying a gram is too much in public places, were running them again cos we know we didnt get the full potential from them tbh they are from topdawg seeds

hb

Can't seem to find these avail anywhere. Send me a pm if u have any leads. Thanks.

G

GP2B

Any more input? Still searching. Only thing I can find seeds for is the tora bora but can't find much on grow reports or pics.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

A legit cheese always stinks. And a great smoke!
Sour diesel is a great one too.
la con ... like everyone else said.
Those are the ones i've grown, that stand out.
Some legit og's have that smell too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom