highest thc strain?

• Thread starter cephalopoda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cephalopoda

cephalopoda

what are the strains with the highest % of thc? i've heard of some having up to something like 30%....but not doesn't even sound possible 2 me.

and what about the highest ratio of thc to cbd?

i really like a good cerebral high. dont enjoy being locked to thwe couch so much.

so suggestions for strains? prefetrably ones i can get as seeds instead of clones.

thanks!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Why are you looking for strains with the highest thc % if you don't like to be glued to the couch and to answer your questions if you believe HT its gth # 1 at like 26% but seen some scored higher prob in the range of 25-29% is where u max out.....

cephalopoda

cephalopoda

Why are you looking for strains with the highest thc % if you don't like to be glued to the couch and to answer your questions if you believe HT its gth # 1 at like 26% but seen some scored higher prob in the range of 25-29% is where u max out.....

maybe i misinterpreted?? but i thought thc gives a cerebral high and cbd is what gives couch lock? am i wrong??

sorry what does gth stand for?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Somebody at the so cal cup had some Albert walker testing in the 30's from Sc labs

Gth- ghost train haze from rare dankness

drewski85

drewski85

The government allegedly has a strain that is 37% at its miss university lab.not sure how true it is though

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Drewski

The government has Crap just ask Mel lol

IMO I don't think the current method is an accurate measure of THC % an I also believe that the suppose THC % isn't necessarily indictive of the potency as other cannaboids play major roles

Btw watch out for numbers on the Gorilla Glue an soon to be hybrids

1luvbigherb

Camdawg

Camdawg

Its not always about the quantity of thc but the quality aka cannabanoid profile lots of killer sativa will test lower but have better trademark sativa style highs

as debate on testing wobbly goblin can school us on that.

mushface

mushface

I don't know the thc value of a cut of white master that I have but I cannot handle the smoke. Im a long time smoker for over 20+ yrs but the high from her causes me to hallucinate. I mentioned this to folks who I shared her with and they said she caused them to hallucinate aswell. Not much of a yielder tho.

drewski85

drewski85

Drewski

The government has Crap just ask Mel lol

IMO I don't think the current method is an accurate measure of THC % an I also believe that the suppose THC % isn't necessarily indictive of the potency as other cannaboids play major roles

Btw watch out for numbers on the Gorilla Glue an soon to be hybrids

1luvbigherb
True.I no terepenes and other cannabinoids influence the effects of thc.

mr roboto

mr roboto

Ganja Rebel seeds (grs) from humbolt has a few very high thc strains especially the chem x og is at 28% whichI think he entered in the Hightimes cup and somehow didnt recieve credit for it which sucks also I grew out a og x og x sd from grs and it supposed to be around 25% and makes my yeses feel like they are sunk into the back of my head. heres a link
OG x Chemdog X (OG x SD)
Genetics: OG x Chemdog X (OG x SD)
Strain Type: Indica/Sativa hybrid
Flowering Time: 8.5-10.5 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Oct 1-16
Sex: Regular
Environment: Indoor, Outdoor & Greenhouse
Filial Generation: F1
Seeds Per Pack: 10-13
Testing Status: Tested

Breeders notes: This is a hybrid of our selected keeper OG x Chemdog mom from Rez's seed stock and our proven breeder OG x SD male. The OG x Chem mom has tested at over 28% thc and over 30% total cannabiniods. It is quickly becoming a popular sought after clone in parts of the Emerald Triangle.
The male OG x SD beefs up yields,adds lots of frosty trichomes,and passes on relatively quick flowering times.
These were tested in a small side experiment in 2 gallon pots. Feed only guano and plain water. They grew very frosty dense buds with an almost while appearance. They had sturdy branches and finished quick.
If you are looking for really strong cannabis that is easy to grow with top notch elite parents,this is for you.
Pics coming soon.

Chobble

Chobble

I have a cut of alien OG that was said to be tested at 28.6% THC from SC Labs. Ill find a link to the test...

Theres one for 27.6...

The strawberry cough I grow outdoors is from SCMN, a variety of tests from here in town. While it has a high THC %, All it makes me do is get up run around and eat.

Good mellow high functioning cerebral high would come from harlequin. I just roll a nice doobie of a CBD dominant strain and smoke the stress away. Then you dont feel to stoned, just surreal.

Chobble

lucky weed

lucky weed

because the guy does not want to be glued on the couch and so he is looking for strains with high THC. it's the high THC content that makes one feel uplifted and energetic and CBD for a couch lock effect

soserthc1

soserthc1

because the guy does not want to be glued on the couch and so he is looking for strains with high THC. it's the high THC content that makes one feel uplifted and energetic and CBD for a couch lock effect
um you got that one back words cbd is relaxation not high intensity as cbd strains are what is used for kids .... just proposed a bill yesterday in philly to open disp with only cbd strains no thc - don't know if that entirely possible but the east coast is really taking pot in the wrong direction but i'm afraid that is the direction its headed - first Jersey 3 strain no higher than 10% - now philly cbd only .....sativa - is your up strains - indica - is your couch lock strains or 60/40 50/50 is a middle ground .....just smoked harq prob 10% thc and 10% cbd and energetic not couch locked

Top Bottom