highest thc strain?

• Thread starter cephalopoda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

also
......grs was robbed imo @ #16
A word of advise most of cannabis cup or hightime strains are over hyped and paid for with advertising dollars don't buy into what mr danko tells you is dank you would be better off see what the online community is growing - then buying into the barney's farm , bcbd hype imho......

mr roboto

mr roboto

um you got that one back words cbd is relaxation not high intensity as cbd strains are what is used for kids .... just proposed a bill yesterday in philly to open disp with only cbd strains no thc - don't know if that entirely possible but the east coast is really taking pot in the wrong direction but i'm afraid that is the direction its headed - first Jersey 3 strain no higher than 10% - now philly cbd only .....sativa - is your up strains - indica - is your couch lock strains or 60/40 50/50 is a middle ground .....just smoked harq prob 10% thc and 10% cbd and energetic not couch locked
I always thought
A word of advise most of cannabis cup or hightime strains are over hyped and paid for with advertising dollars don't buy into what mr danko tells you is dank you would be better off see what the online community is growing - then buying into the barney's farm , bcbd hype imho......
Yeah but its different when i got some cuts from the actual person that entered....plus i saw the test...

soserthc1

soserthc1

I always thought

Yeah but its different when i got some cuts fr
I always thought

Yeah but its different when i got some cuts from the actual person that entered....plus i saw the test...
You possible just lent credence to my statement as GRS must not have deep enough pockets as when this years highest strains on earth come out in high times you can bet it won't be ganga rebel seeds at 28% not saying it aint true just saying it will be a GHS or BF at 25 % thc and 65k in advertising money thou they do seem to be more fair in non amsterdam can cups .... no offense meant

mr roboto

mr roboto

You possible just lent credence to my statement as GRS must not have deep enough pockets as when this years highest strains on earth come out in high times you can bet it won't be ganga rebel seeds at 28% not saying it aint true just saying it will be a GHS or BF at 25 % thc and 65k in advertising money thou they do seem to be more fair in non amsterdam can cups .... no offense meant
lol none taken i'm just going by the results I have seen posted ..I know there may be a few strains higher possibly but take a gander at the results https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=251754

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
My fpog #4 just tested 26%thc and 29%thca. My friend had them tested at sequoia analytical labs.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

no one said alien og.. tested at 28%.... just asees to the stable so I can't testify haha

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

The cups I think use to be all rigged. Well atleast in holland. But gorilla glue#4 1st place hybrid winner shows that maybe they are just straying away from being bought cups. Congrats to the creator J.W on his glue win.

Gorilla glue#4 cut.

Latest posts

Top Bottom