Highest yielding strain you've grown?

• Thread starter Eugenios
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eugenios

Eugenios

I will be starting my DWC grow soon enough and I would truly appreciate opinions and advice from you guys and girls. So far I've heard that legit high yielders are Blue Dream(Humboldt?), Dos Di Dos(Barney's) and Gorilla Zkittles(Barney's). Thank you and God bless.

threatco

threatco

I will be starting my DWC grow soon enough and I would truly appreciate opinions and advice from you guys and girls. So far I've heard that legit high yielders are Blue Dream(Humboldt?), Dos Di Dos(Barney's) and Gorilla Zkittles(Barney's). Thank you and God bless.

You could get north of 600 grams per square metre with Northern Lights Number 5 x Haze.

20200621 184344
the rrock

the rrock

You could get north of 600 grams per square metre with Northern Lights Number 5 x Haze.
started NL5xHaze back in 1988,good yielder but its been watered down since the sensi version, today anything from Bomb seeds is a big yielder(most crossed with THC Bomb). Theres some blue dream strains that are good and tasty.The question remains>do you want quantity over quality,I dont

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
started NL5xHaze back in 1988,good yielder but its been watered down since the sensi version, today anything from Bomb seeds is a big yielder(most crossed with THC Bomb). Theres some blue dream strains that are good and tasty.The question remains>do you want quantity over quality,I dont
I was just worried about running out of ceiling space 🤔

Top Bottom