Hightimes are there shit articles

• Thread starter strawD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

strawD

High times, WTF?? I was reading the recent glass issue, with the rasta bub on the cover and in one of the sections, where people can write in and describe what they're getting and how much they're paying. There is some fucking idiot from KANSAS i believe garden city or some small western KS town talking about the wonderful $400 oz of MEDICAL that he got from colorado.

First off, the guy from CO should know not to sell to non patients, or at least not to idiots.

Second, the guy who wrote the fact that he's getting medical MJ in a very anti-mmj state is doing all of our enemies a huge favor, by showing exactly what they feared and predicted that this would get into hands of non users, now its interstate trafficking on top.

Thirds, HT, seriously, why would you publish this? I understand you're showing different qualities and whatever, but you should know that this is terrible for the movement as a whole, and you obviously had dozens of other possible entries you could have chosen, or you could hve simply omitted a few words and not revealed that the herb from CO was being grown medically.

I'm so dissapointed. did anyone else see this?

D

da BUG

first off you are right, HT does suck, get a SKUNK.
secondly, kansas is not as anti-mmj as you would think. we are working on getting a bill going into legis. that would even allow for dispensaries.
thirdly, you are right, it still is a blackeye that some dumbass would let that go out in a magazine.

Top Bottom