Hillbillys Wayward Wanderings

• Thread starter Slingem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slingem

Slingem

Hello, I am HillBilly. Some may know me some
May not lol. I love to grow/breed a little and thought I would start a new place for my grows.
I have been on a few sites for a few years and been here for a couple months. I like it here less bullshit it seems and a good place.

I am a member of the Gimpy Growers Association
Lol. I am a disabled stay at home dad so Take it easy on me haha. I will slowly flood this thread with my gals from past and present

Anyhow welcome to my thread.

HB

B

Burned Haze

Well Showing some love to your journal ! Subscribed

I've done 1 pack of BOG:blue moon rocks (last year ) and all phenos were nice but too indica dominate for me. I still have 3 BOG stains I have not done but I want to try real soon (always running 25-30 strains lol )

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Well, my boys are all grown up now but, I'm definitely gimped up. Primary progressive multiple sclerosis for me, wheelchair bound. I have some challenges at times with my growing but, I always get through, it's worth it!
Welcome, looking forward to seeing what you've got. What's your disability, if you don't mind me asking?

Slingem

Slingem

Thanks for stopping in @Burned Haze Bog
Has some higher Sat Dom strains too. The Sweet n sour Cindy and Sour LSD or the Grape might work for you..

Hey @Papa Indica hows it going? I am still walking but fall down a lot lol. I have a growth in my spinal column in my neck that is about 7/8" long X 1/4 inch that is causing problems and the DRs don't know what to do other than feed me more pills lol Fuckers but I am still getting stuff done The growth causes speech,brain and limb problems for me As for kids I still have a couple around lol 3 moved out so far lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Well, that sounds like fun, lol. Yeah, doctors are good for that, feeding people pills because they don't know what else to do. That's why they call it a medical "practice", 'cause that's just what they're doing, practicing on us. lol

Slingem

Slingem

Well, that sounds like fun, lol. Yeah, doctors are good for that, feeding people pills because they don't know what else to do. That's why they call it a medical "practice", 'cause that's just what they're doing, practicing on us. lol

Yeah they had me up to 15 or so of all kinds of things. Down to 4 lol and once a day morphine, muscle relaxer , Percocet and a little red pill lol
Trying to get off them and go full MJ

Slingem

Slingem

Not that I get much traffic here But will
throw this out there, Medford Or Has a THC Fair
Next weekend. And its a legal state lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom