Hindu Blue, Pisces Genetics Test

• Thread starter Tiger Brandz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Hi people

I`ve been asked by kroon to run these babies for Jimmy. This is my first test grow, and i feel honored to be given this opportunity, so thanks Jimmy/kroon!!! I have grown Bluebonic bfore, and was some of the best smoke i`ve come across, so i am super amped for this one. Plz excuse my english, trying my best as this is not my favoured language.

Hindu blue pisces genetics test

I use a soilless medium, with about a third wormacastings, third peat, and third perlite and vermic. I use a combination of organic and synthetic fertilizers.

These babies were started a few week ago- didn`t have enough space to give them the perfect light, but today they are off to the 12/12 with more than enough light and thriving growing conditions. So watch these in about a weeks time... THey were all topped a week ago.

Peace
biggrin.png

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Week 2

HEre we go- today is the start of week two. No. 8 is a male- He is really vigorous- the biggest of them all, got n berryish smell if i can say at this stage- but it reminds me of a bluebonic i had.

The others are just getting used to their new environment, and look really sexy
dirt-bike.gif

Peace

IMG 0569
IMG 0570
IMG 0571
IMG 0572
IMG 0573
IMG 0574
IMG 0575
IMG 0577
IMG 0578
IMG 0581
IMG 0582

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Hi Farmers! These girls are really outdoing themselves. Growing really fast- they`re much bigger than i thought they would be by now. They are really vigorous and happy sexy ladies.

Out of the 9 beans that popped i have 7 females. Two of the females look like the bluebonic dad- purple stems and fatter leaves. They are all pretty bushy, with medium stretch (some less). I have some sweet tooth #3 x SSSDH next to them. The hindu blues are about 2 thirds of their length. All seven these ladies are under a 400, but in the room, so more light from the side...

I will be posting some pics latr today or tomo, just c when there is some time...

Peace
hi-fi.gif

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Hindu blue, end of week 5

Hi poeple!!! Sory for the long wait, its been a crazy 3 weeks that just passed!​
I am super impressed with this hindu blue. Some super dank for freebies. Don`t even wanne know what the other bluebonic crosses looks like!​
Ok my favorite lady, i will show u first. She has this blueberry bubblegum flavor. A flavor i`ve never come across, and one of the most awesome i`ve come across. This lady must be one of the five best seeds ive ever sprouted. She has it all!!! Out of the 7 females, she has the most pungent aroma, the biggest buds, and she is covered with snow. She looks the most resinous out of the 7 as well. She is by far my favorite. I think she lies more to the bluebonic side. Fuck these genes just makes me so amped for pisces genetics. I want to order every single cross he made, if it all looks like these- and these were freebies... Fuck yea Jimmy!!!!! Bring it on!!!!​
My camera doesn`t do here the justice she deserves, but u can get an idea!!! This is the dank!!!​
IMG 0653
IMG 0655
IMG 0661
IMG 0663
IMG 0665
IMG 0666

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Keeper no 2

She is smaller than the first one, but equal on flavour and resin production. It also feels like she leans to the bluebonic side. She is one special little lady, but not for commercial. She might even beat the first one on flavour and resin. Def a keeper!!!

IMG 0656
IMG 0668

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

The more hindu kush phenos

Here is a few pics of the rest. I gues they lean more to the hindu kish, aswell as the hindu blue hybrid. It might be a little early to judge them. Looks like they might have some surprises wich will show towards the end product.

At the moment they have less pungent flavours than the first 2, also less resin. But they are more sativa and could still show their colours. They have more of a spicy flavour than the blueberry bubblegum i get from the other two.

IMG 0657
IMG 0658
IMG 0660
IMG 0662
IMG 0669
IMG 0670

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Whoa!!! I'm getting really excited!! I got some rOarGe thru the Bay here and got some free Pisces Super Silver Afghan. I started two of those just two days ago. Two weeks ago I ordered some Pisces Genetics Candy Queen and Vic's High from another site which I am VERY excited to sprout and I got some free Hindu Blue with those. I'm jocking the Pisces Gear pretty hard and I still want more. I gotta have the Samsquanch and I might as well pick up some Bubonic Kush while I'm at it. Lookin great TB, my mouth is watering!!

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

Whoa!!! I'm getting really excited!! I got some rOarGe thru the Bay here and got some free Pisces Super Silver Afghan. I started two of those just two days ago. Two weeks ago I ordered some Pisces Genetics Candy Queen and Vic's High from another site which I am VERY excited to sprout and I got some free Hindu Blue with those. I'm jocking the Pisces Gear pretty hard and I still want more. I gotta have the Samsquanch and I might as well pick up some Bubonic Kush while I'm at it. Lookin great TB, my mouth is watering!!

AWE OD! nice selection of the pisces gear.. i`m super excited on jimmys gear- think the bluebonic male he used is really hot! i want every cross he made with this stud!!! My mate has the samsquamch and that is also fuckn A grade! Wish i had the candy queen though and the romulan cheese, and motorbreth... can carry on here. I think that candy queen u got is gona be super super dank!!!

Peace bro, happy farming!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well done amigo, I've got a bunch of Jimmy's gear to go thru myself. I just hope mine turn out 1/2 as good as yours, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

blazer

blazer

"Justice" is right looling kill tiger got some bluebonic crosses myself cant wait thanks for sharing bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom