Hindu Kush....anyone experienced with her?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
got this pure hindu kush clone a month back on a trade with an old skool cat and was wondering if its really hindu kush or just something that he thinks is hindu kush. says hes had it forever and has never traded or given a cutt till i got it.....anyone have any thoughts? she just started to pre flower in the pic....

Hindu kushanyone experienced with her
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks V0ssman.....i havnt seen many people working with her at the farm so thanks for the info. i checked out your thread, shit came out fire for outdoor for sho bro! :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
no one else running her eh?

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ya i have her to shes in my veg room looks the same bro hope you took cuts she is fire and hard to get

M

mokush

no one else running her eh?

whats up bro hope you get the babyshit/vomit/skunk pheno. It reminds me of roadkill skunk. Its areal greasy resinous stain you will be scrapin resin off the fan leaves. Be happy you got it as most of these "kushes" have absolutely no kush in the or very little.

hay bro i know that area pretty well that you talked about in pm. I'll be back aroung the 4th hopefully with about 10 different clones there is alot of us who used to meet up in the city on sw side for lunch and trades.

happy growin

homebrew420

homebrew420

A buddy of mine down the street grows an old Hindu. I will be getting a cut of that pig. She consistently outperforms every other stain he grows. Huge yields off a resin crusted soft smoking flowers. Flavor is not so pungent. This strain is underrated by most. Cant wait to see what I can do with her. We like those flowers a whole lot.

T

the Rock

grew out the Sensi hindu kush about 10 years ago,great yield ,looked great but just average smoke not a keeper for me. With that same order I got NL5 xHaze and that absolutely kicks ass has been in my garden for 10 years and still some of the strongest smoke out there

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah, so far shes a yielder but im not impressed with the frost level. im used to ultra frost buds at pre flower stage and these arnt to the level of my OGz or chemz....but who knows, my buddy i got the cutt from said she shows up super dank later on in cycle and if i take her 10 weeks shes a killer....he also doesnt have a tenth the strain selection i do lol

M

Moppel

Why are you so obsessed with resin coverage? It means so little in the final equation.

saldiado

saldiado

^ I still think it means a whole lot in the final equation. This most recent run of bubba i did has 1/3 the crystals, and i need to smoke about 3 times as much to get there....it tastes amazing and smells amazing, but wow it would be alot better if it was covered like the first pheno.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Not obsessed, just usually bomb strains iv grown in the past have had a decent amount of resin build up at this point that's all.

Top Bottom