Hindu Kush Autoflower

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Here's my third grow Hindu Kush Auto. She is thirteen days old and looking pretty good. Going organic.
Hindu kush autoflower
Hindu kush autoflower 2

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

Off to a good start there @Newtogrowing . What's her spec's. Height,age to finish? I'm in, I like me some Autos. I have 4-5different ones going myself again,stop by in a week or so things should be moving by then. Don't want to jack you my man. Take it easy and grow on .
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Off to a good start there @Newtogrowing . What's her spec's. Height,age to finish? I'm in, I like me some Autos. I have 4-5different ones going myself again,stop by in a week or so things should be moving by then. Don't want to jack you my man. Take it easy and grow on .
STR8
Hey str8 how are ya? 50-65cm, 60-65 days from seed. No worry my friend i'm nice and calm. Just gonna let her grow. Peace Out. No more getting to excited..

Last edited:
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I just got a Hindu Kush Auto freebie seed with an order. I wrote off auto's quite a while back but, honestly, back then the problem was probably as much to do with me as them, it seems like they've come a long way, and I have since I last tried one too. I can't change up my lighting schedule for this one bean but, I would like to try it. Do you guys think it will flower ok under 12/12? I know they usually like a lot more light than that.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I just got a Hindu Kush Auto freebie seed with an order. I wrote off auto's quite a while back but, honestly, back then the problem was probably as much to do with me as them, it seems like they've come a long way, and I have since I last tried one too. I can't change up my lighting schedule for this one bean but, I would like to try it. Do you guys think it will flower ok under 12/12? I know they usually like a lot more light than that.
I go 18 on and 6 off. I'm not really to sure about under 12. They do need good light.

THCdurk

THCdurk

I think they'd do good cause I have an auto under like 6 cfls and it's exploding with growth so you'd be straight bro I think. @Papa Indica

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Papa Indica should do good if the Lumens are there. Have you flowered a photo plant under them? I've seen them flower under CFLs,as long as you have the light and the hrs they will flower. Try the one you have out in your veg room with at least 18/6 ,what you got to lose?
STR8

Top Bottom