Hindu Kush - Old Sensi Seed Stock F2

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OxygenXMJ

Hello, 2DogWalker!
I am from Russia. Read your report. Your Hindu Kush - magnificent.
Can you sell or donate a few seeds f2 or f3 of this strain?
Yours sincerely
p.s.: sorry for my bad english:)

2DogWalker

Oxy,

#1 - Sorry can't talk about this stuff in public forum - Against the Rules bro...Don't want my thread locked.

#2 - I don't ship to russia, or sell/donate seeds sorry man; I fly below the radar when possible.....

THanks for checking em out, maybe if you come to Michigan someday u can try em out...

2Dog

2DogWalker

Bho bho bho

Yeah bro, just make sure ya keep some seed stock around for the ages! Rez said he was gonna shoot me some of his f2 stock from original sensi, but had usual Rez drama and gave em all out to seed buyers bitchin over prices/availability. lol.

Havent smoked some good Hindu in a hot minute, but some dank meaty kush is where its at. What kinda flower times? Gonna make some bubble? Thats what im stoked to hear/see about.

TG,

Dude just blew some BHO of the shake I had frozen from these two plants gonna start purging soon, will take some pics in the next day or so once I get some finished product......

This BHO stuff makes me high like im 15 again....WOWZERS.....

I ran these about 70 seemed a little light.....prolly 77 or so would be my guess....Got stock for the ages but with all this new stuff around I don't know when I will ever have time to get back to these....Maybe this BHO will be inspiration enough!

Best
2DoGWalker

D

dagobaker

that looks VERY close to my chemdog ibl (which uses the hk as a beginning for bx to the ibl)
she fast?.......mine is 7 .5 weeks while the ibl pheno is 9 weeks

GhostFace

GhostFace

hundu looks real good..luv the ol school strains
i rocked a ol school sensi "Skunk#1 X HinduKush" back in the day & it gave out tons of topnotch nug. :rasta2:

Sensi

Sensi

Allright,

These are pics of 2 of the same pheno of Hindu Kush from Sensi Seed stock that I made F2's from like 5 years ago and I bought the seeds probably that many before that.....Have lots of seeds the tall lanky pheno is the good one, not the normal squat dense leafy hindu....IMO

Lemme know what you think about the photos I need to work on my manual focus skilllllz, someday I will have time

Day 55 of Flower, the flush begins :) Fox Farm Nutes with Solubles and Greatwhite, Hum. Roots,

:rollj:

Respect
2dog
I just recently popped some of sensi's old Hindu kush and got a lot of the normal squat phenos and 2 of the tall lanky ones can you describe a little bit about each one and why you like the tall phenos I'm thinking of throwing out all but the tall girls because of your recommendation thanks

2DogWalker

For sure were getting the ball rolling on narrowing down a hindu line to.this "kush" phenotype.

The short ones were leaf monsters and never really smoked all that great although from my notes a few show to.be tasty smoke, but I've never enjoyed slow vegging squaty plants....just to leafy and bad to trim in regards to short phenos...

Our tall lanky girls just gave us what we thought to be closest to the kush structure and golf ball nug structure that you see and think of when its kush..... to be honest we were dumb and got lucky....but if the decison was mine to make today I would still go w my tall lanky phenos for sure....

Good luck feel free to throw some.pics up.in here and I'll give u my opinion... ..

Sensi

Sensi

So I'm guessing I can't upload a file from my iPad... Bummer took some good pics I'll try to get them up as soon as I can.

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Nice looking pics 2Dog!

Looking like you preserved some fine old skool kush stock!

Well done...

Sensi

Sensi

Quick question 2dog on sensi's website they talk about how quick Hindu kush is something like 50 days or what not you said you took these girls to 70 and would go 77 next time was this the same with the short bushy pheno or did it finish quicker then the tall girls.

2DogWalker

Shorter girls finished much faster and from my limited knowledge that's the problem w sensi's new stock is that the ore kush leaning phenos are no longer there to be found..... these were some of my first grows and I attempted an organic / chem nute run w them in which they were all misfed and malnourished so.I'm guessing I could finish it in 65 or less w a better nutrient schedule....

2dw

2DogWalker

Thanks cannastyle I shared some with a much more skilled mutual friend of ours so hopefully there will be plenty slightly more refined stock for us to enjoy.

Sensi

Sensi

I figured that's what you meant just wanted to make sure, well I just purchased a pack recently from sensi they were regular Hindu kush I popped five, three were the classic squatty plants you expect and two were very tall lanky with fan leaves that are almost identical to the ones in your pics, however one of those two turned out to be male and the other female so I'm thinking about breeding the two of them in the future if the female produces that nice old school kush we all know and love thanks for the help.

Sensi

Sensi

These are them as youngsters left to right shortest to tallest the two on the end are the tall lanky girls.

Top Bottom