Hindu Kush - Old Sensi Seed Stock F2

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mos Cutty

Give thanks to 2DW for having the since to F2 the old school Hindu Kush! I have been trusted to remake these and select for F3 stock, that will be preserved. I've been moving through the F2 stock selecting for structure as well as flavor. Here is one of the selected females that will be apart of an open pollination later this year.
Hindu1
Hindu2
Hindu3
Hindu4
Hindu5

N

NewBudz

How's the yield? I expected to see fatter buds, tbh. Never had or seen Hindu Kush myself though.

M

Mos Cutty

^^^^That plant was grown out on the small side, but yes bigger yields are expected which is why I'm growing out many of them to find the proper phenotype for breeding. This was a test plant to make sure the line is the Sensi HK stock that I remember for back in the day. Now that it is confirmed I continue to search for the 'perfect' phenotype, but keeping this girl for continued research. The phenotype that I'm looking for is the one 2DW kicked the thread off with.

2DogWalker

@Mos Cutty , sup my man just curious is anything more ever came out of these....

@Sensi , sorry for not getting back with you ever?! The taller phenols looked alot like yours i didnt grow it out from seed my buddy who used to run hydro founf this phenol....

After lookimg thruough some old pics these have been moving up quickly on my list to remake....

Got some f2s to make from (northern lights x white og v1.0) after i found one of my favoriteladies ever in the first four seeds I started , I have 7 more seeds from a small batch I produced..(@WalterWhiteFire your gonna love this shit bro , so tasty old school w og kush nugs)

For sure gonna be starting on this Hindu project this year...

2dogwalker

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

That sounds so badass !! Glad to hear you found something you liked! Can't wait to see those F2's.

Would love to look thru some of those HK f2's with you!

Top Bottom