Hipersemillas Seedbank in Spain

• Thread starter zombywolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zombywolf

Anyone know if this bank is legit. They have some strains that should be sold out as of now. Any experiences?

I

ismokepot

I used to use them 3-4 years ago but stopped for mainly 2 reasons: (1) they stopped accepting charge cards online and (2) they were consistantly out of stock on most items. Their 2-3 weeks delivery to the U.S. started taking 4-6 weeks. But, I always received my seeds, eventually.

G

goshin

that is a serious house
!

follow-up by Email, answer to the questions, coherent price...

rare seedbank has to have still Killin Gaberville

it's important ! LOL

:damnhippie:

E

el gordo

i've bought from them several times, and everything was ok, fast shipping, just recieved the seeds 48 h after the payment, but it's been almost half year since my last order and maybe things have changed, but it's serious company in my book, that takes care of his customers (they sent me a replacement pack for one fuma con dios that didn't want to sprout)...just my 2 €cents :-)

S

shiva

I find this company to be stand up. Meet the owner at Spannabis. hey have been in business for a few years now. Doing most of there business in Europe, but do mail to the states.I have never ordered anything form them....But I did win a complete collection from...whats that wankers name that says he created white widow? Never grew them out; traded them.

I would order form them.

shiva

R

rome

Why buy from them when u got all the gear u need right here???

S

stonerabbit

Very nice guy and reliable from what i heard , you get what you ordered.

Stonerabbit

M

mackaru

are they still good?any one bought any beens latly..what about delivery time and customer service?

Top Bottom