Hippie headband

• Thread starter MI_MMMP_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

groundscore

Bubba Kush x (purple urkel x headband) x (the white x aloha ww)?

qper

qper

I have 5 packs, I hope its as good as it sounds. I'm gonna try and find a killer female and make some pollen, make some s1 and also cross with fugu kush.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

I have 5 packs, I hope its as good as it sounds. I'm gonna try and find a killer female and make some pollen, make some s1 and also cross with fugu kush.
yo QP do you got any pics of the hippie headband in flower??? i got a few in veg right now about to be flipped in about a week.. I was curious of what i am for with these... The genetics seems like it will be an amazing and very limited strain since it was only a freebie at the tude...grape 13 and fugu also in veg for me right now

FireWithin

FireWithin

The only close to finished shots of her (hh) I've found online, r in this vid.

qper

qper

I have two in flower but barely finished their stretch. I'll put a few up in another week or two.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

QP you got any bud pics of that hippie headband yet?? mine are entering 3rd week flower... and are smelling very nice... i would love to see sum pre-chop pics if uhave sum... Also any info on different phenos

qper

qper

i took two quick pics for you. They're not huge, i had a few issues with this grow that i couldn't control (had to change soil type and fertz)but they look really nice. I only grew out two beans, both females and both nearly identical to each other. I'm thinking they need about another two weeks before harvest.

Hippie2

Hippie1

I'll put up some more in a few weeks.

Peace

qper

qper

Sorry for the minimum follow up here. Recently diagnosed with cancer and been a bit busy. The only pics I have are the ones above, but i wanted to give my report regardless.

My hippie Headband is the first grape crossed strain that actually has a grape taste to me. It hits me quick and lasts a while. I get more of a body stone and it is really good for minimizing severe muscle spasms I have from nerve damage in my elbow. It is definitely a very high quality medical strain. I will probably grow it again after I stockpile some high CBD strains to use during my treatment.

As far as yield I got probably 1.5 -2 Oz cured weight per plant in a tiny closet with a 400w growbrite light and it was approx 60 day flower before the trichs were where I wanted them. The nugs weren't super rock hard but I had a few issues with the grow so i'm taking the blame for that, I think if they were taken better care of they would be A+ nugs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom