Hit 101 days (Counted from 1st 12/12 day)

• Thread starter iTurniGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

On sugar leafs etc is all cloudy 100%, but th buds themselves have clears mostly/some cloudy.
I'll get more pics tomorrow of th actual buds without blurriness.
Whats your longest? I've dimmed lights and reduce ppms to 700.
P.s what you think? chop soon?

Hit 101 days counted from 1st 1212 day
Hit 101 days counted from 1st 1212 day 2
Hit 101 days counted from 1st 1212 day 3
Hit 101 days counted from 1st 1212 day 4
Hit 101 days counted from 1st 1212 day 5
Hit 101 days counted from 1st 1212 day 6
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I've had some phenos in the past that wouldn't ambar the trichomes at all, 100% cloudy but no ambar, just saying not sure if it's the case here.
What's the strain? How long it's supposed to flower?
Edit: In your plant I see all the cues that it's pretty much done. 100%Retreated pistils, fully formed calyxes, and the leafs all cannibalized.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

I've had some phenos in the past that wouldn't ambar the trichomes at all, 100% cloudy but no ambar, just saying not sure if it's the case here.
What's the strain? How long it's supposed to flower?

7/8 weeks on one.
8/9 on another website
I'm sure another website said 9/10, can't find it though.
I've seen like 2/3 amber trichs, will look properly tomorrow & I know if I was to cut at like 9 weeks I'd be gutted.
Not so bothered about amber but I'm thinking of holding out a bit longer until I see more cloudy on th actual buds... if they were just like th leafs I'd be cutting right now, those mofos are cloudy as shit🧐

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

100 days is approaching old-school Hazes territory tho.
Or some 24k crazy long phenos

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

It has multiple hazes in it's lineage, interesting, you really could be with a one of a kind long ass pheno in hands. Wait as long as you fells like it l I would say hehehe

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Give it at least two more weeks see if the buds trichomes go cloudy at least.
How's the terpene profile?
Musk, kushy, citric, earthy?

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

It has multiple hazes in it's lineage, interesting, you really could be with a one of a kind long ass pheno in hands. Wait as long as you fells like it l I would say hehehe

I'm gonna mark 2/3 buds on each plant (two plants), pic doesn't show it that well and check for increased cloudiness in a few days I think.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I'm gonna mark 2/3 buds on each plant (two plants), pic doesn't show it that well and check for increased cloudiness in a few days I think.
It has an exotic Tahoe bud structure tho, beautiful, not a heavy producer, but probably gonna be fire! Long ass flowering strains have something special when smoked lol o would wait at least for 100% cloudy buds trichomes, since you waited till now go on to a little more will not hurt heheh

MEGA956

MEGA956

Camera on phone doesn't magnify properly, I learned that the hard way. Now I use a digital magnifier. I left one plant waaaay past its peak because my camera wasn't zooming in enough to see the amber. Plant lost all its terps and flavor after cure, I will be using those ounces to make butter once I get the supplies in.

Best of luck to you.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Camera on phone doesn't magnify properly, I learned that the hard way. Now I use a digital magnifier. I left one plant waaaay past its peak because my camera wasn't zooming in enough to see the amber. Plant lost all its terps and flavor after cure, I will be using those ounces to make butter once I get the supplies in.

Best of luck to you.
Yep that's true I was assuming he has a 30-60x magnifier in hand.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Best of luck to you.
It has an exotic Tahoe bud structure tho, beautiful, not a heavy producer, but probably gonna be fire! Long ass flowering strains have something special when smoked lol o would wait at least for 100% cloudy buds trichomes, since you waited till now go on to a little more will not hurt heheh
Mega-
Yeah I'll need to buy a digital one sometime XD, I've got a 30x 60x and 90x loupe I use to look just now

Trash

Yeah I'll probably give it another week or so, keep an eye on some of th buds I mark and see, I know one or two buds definitely had alot of clouds so maybe now its there time instead of th leafs 😁
The problem is, these are taking up my flower tent for my other ones that are in flower... (they're in th veg room flowering), can't wait to get these out.

Bilber

Bilber

It's kinda funny hearing -

Q - Is it done yet?

A - 2 more weeks

It is such a true statement.......mostly......

When I first started growing, clueless was I.................

I battled with everything......

Finally, I get to where I thought the plants looked ready to harvest.....

Asked my " Mentor " ( friend that ended up getting me hooked on growing) what he thought.......[ without visibly seeing it].....he said 2 more weeks......

2 weeks later.......same response......again.......no visualization......but he explained......

" You've been inpatient this whole grow! "

- mind you, I WAS antsy - had to test the beautiful flowers through the whole grow.....after the 6th week of course.....I didn't want to pull too early......😳

" I'll be over this weekend " he says.....

Awesome.....I said to myself.......

He shows up and I'm ucking ecstatic, excited, man am I proud........I rocked it.........

I open the cabinet and show him my 6 months of hard work, dedication, blood, sweat, time..........

Screenshot 20230525 200542 Gallery

Sorry about the screen shot.....I can't find it on my phone......it's in one of my threads......

But anyways......it was a funny day that day...................I hope this brightens growers everywhere........

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

It's kinda funny hearing -

Q - Is it done yet?

A - 2 more weeks

It is such a true statement.......mostly......

When I first started growing, clueless was I.................

I battled with everything......

Finally, I get to where I thought the plants looked ready to harvest.....

Asked my " Mentor " ( friend that ended up getting me hooked on growing) what he thought.......[ without visibly seeing it].....he said 2 more weeks......

2 weeks later.......same response......again.......no visualization......but he explained......

" You've been inpatient this whole grow! "

- mind you, I WAS antsy - had to test the beautiful flowers through the whole grow.....after the 6th week of course.....I didn't want to pull too early......😳

" I'll be over this weekend " he says.....

Awesome.....I said to myself.......

He shows up and I'm ucking ecstatic, excited, man am I proud........I rocked it.........

I open the cabinet and show him my 6 months of hard work, dedication, blood, sweat, time..........

View attachment 1985775

Sorry about the screen shot.....I can't find it on my phone......it's in one of my threads......

But anyways......it was a funny day that day...................I hope this brightens growers everywhere........

Yeah, its a hard one to make out 😁
It sounds like a movie - Is it done yet?
'Are we there yet', kinda vibe lol

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

Longest flower time I've had was a cut from one of my own crosses. Was 10 weeks, but the yield ended up trumping everything I've ever grown. Ended up giving me 1.25lb in a 2x4 area. 6 ft tall plant

O

okidokerjoker

I just grew some plants where they were done by you know what the plant says and I have zero amber trichomes. And I ran mine anextra week just to be sure.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Some new pictures, tried to get a bit closer up with th phone, need one of those digital ones for sure, they're definitely improving I think.

Thumbnail IMG20230526143123
Thumbnail IMG20230526143137
Thumbnail IMG20230526143253
Thumbnail IMG20230526143313
Thumbnail IMG20230526144509
Thumbnail IMG20230526144515
Thumbnail IMG20230526144553

Latest posts

Top Bottom