Hiya! I'm new here and I have a question I'm kinda new grower... Any advice would be great!

• Thread starter LovelyLacey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LovelyLacey

Hiya! I'm Lacey and a rather new grower. I've grown before but honestly not very experienced! I need as much advice and info I can get! Knowledge is power so please share your knowledge with me! Also, I think it's probably male but before I pull it can you tell me if this is definitely a male? And I know you can barely see it but the one behind it was germinated and everything the same time this one was .. but it's like super tiny and looks like it's still in early stages anyone have any clues as to way? Thank you in advance!!!
Hiya im new here and i have a question im kinda new grower any advice would be great

IMG 20240502 063339442 HDR
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I think it's probably male but before I pull it can you tell me if this is definitely a male?
I'd say it's male. Those balls look like pollen sacks.

I know you can barely see it but the one behind it was germinated and everything the same time this one was .. but it's like super tiny and looks like it's still in early stages anyone have any clues as to way?
It looks healthy, but the problem is slow growth? It would help us to know more about the soil and nutrients you're using and how often you water it. Also, what are the temperatures where you're growing it?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Definitely male.

Galgrows

Galgrows

Hiya! I'm Lacey and a rather new grower. I've grown before but honestly not very experienced! I need as much advice and info I can get! Knowledge is power so please share your knowledge with me! Also, I think it's probably male but before I pull it can you tell me if this is definitely a male? And I know you can barely see it but the one behind it was germinated and everything the same time this one was .. but it's like super tiny and looks like it's still in early stages anyone have any clues as to way? Thank you in advance!!!View attachment 2162589
All male

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
In my experience, males tend to grow faster and lankier and taller! Wider internodal spacing. I think mother nature wants them to be as tall as possible, and with as little stuff in the way, when it comes time to disperse their pollen! She wants them towering over the girls to knock up as many as possible in as large an area as possible!

Latest posts

Top Bottom