hiya!

• Thread starter BigBang Bones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBang Bones

BigBang Bones

hello everybody!
new here, and total noob to growing, so be prepared for a lot of duh (*facepalm*) questions...:eek:

been toking more or less assiduosly for many years, but only recently been diagnosed with a rare disease that could benefit from regular medication: this is prompting me to turn a massive leaf (pun intended) and try grow some medicinal grade... in a cupboard!

I hail from Ireland, very much a backwards country re. marijuana laws, with all the negative implications on price/quality/availability of the Medicine. times are ripe enough to be wanting to change all that nonsense...;)

sky high

sky high

Welcome BigBang. There are a number of micro growers here who have undoubtedly blazed a trail for you to follow....so reading up on their experiences will be key to your own success, IMO.

best of luck in your endeavor!

s h

soserthc1

soserthc1

welcome just become a little educated and you will soon be smoking better weed than you ever bought for pennies a gram.... a little start up expense but after that you will get it back ten fold........good luck ...tons of good info on here .....peace soser

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Your comment has so much more impact now. Move outta that fucked place and come be a grower on my farm in oregon. I'll get you your patient card and you'll have almost a kilo of weed to yourself at the end of summer. How much is a ticket from ireland to oregon?

BigBang Bones

BigBang Bones

ha ha! sounds like Wonderland alright to me!
... but then I'll have to go under the radar, how this patient card thing s'posed to be working?!
thanks lads for the welcomes!;)

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

If you have an illness that MMJ can help, I can educate you on how to get an oregon docotor to see you and write in your chart notes that marijuanna is helpful for your condition. I mean what i say and say what I mean. If your at a point in your life where you can come and camp out on a med marijuana farm half way across the world for 4 months then you should!

BigBang Bones

BigBang Bones

If you have an illness that MMJ can help, I can educate you on how to get an oregon docotor to see you and write in your chart notes that marijuanna is helpful for your condition...

that'd work for a visitor from Europe?! sounds almost as incredible as tempting...:D

BigBang Bones

BigBang Bones

obviously! still, ye have me thinkin... and brooding too!

Top Bottom