hiya

• Thread starter mendel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mendel

Hiya there motarebels, just a quick note to let everyone know im still kicking. im the asshole who disappeared last yr, with no reply. bart and mota have tried to get in touch w me thru friends (and the friends got thru but respect my privacy), and ive been a total shit ass no show.

last yr my son was diagnosed w a terminal illness. he is 5 yrs old. we have not been well of mind here. I have been busy

I am sorry fo my absence, but I ask for prayers only.

I wish everyone well.

regards, mendel

I will be round, but not w any regularity.

regards

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I just updated a thread that I haven't touched in a year and saw ur reply and got me wondering.

Fuck man. I can't even begin to understand ur state of mind or try to comprehend. I know it's just words but stay up man. Glad to see ur still farming.

Best regards.

T

tigger

Wish you the best of luck through these rough times Mendel, I can only imagine how hard it must be. I'm sending prayers to you and your son.

Loran

Loran

Blessings to you & Yours Brother. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Mendel,Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers my friend and im sure that goes for all of the farmers here,do what you gotta do bro and were here for you if you need us.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Prayers and positive vibes to your son, you, and your family @mendel . Be well!
Motiv

OGsus

OGsus

Nothing but prayers and the best of wishes for you, your son and the rest of your family.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Thank you for a taking a minute brother. Hard to see the screen thru the tears, absolutely heartbroken for your family. I've always been here for ya and will continue to so please don't hesitate if you need anything.

trippinballz

trippinballz

Bummer dude. We've had our ups and downs but this shit put all of that aside....

so sorry to hear about yer son.

if ya need an ear...

oh..BTW......This is Sky.... (I only use this site for PM's these days)

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackBart

BlackBart

I'm so sorry to hear this brother Mendel . Having a child that is sick is got to be heart wrenching to say the least and I can't imagine what you are going through but I will tell you this that I believe in the power of prayer and hope everyone reads this post so we can all pull together and send positive energy for your son. Man hugs to you bro.

B

barefoot

damn sorry to hear........................positive thoughts for you and yours......

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I missed this thread. I am so deeply sorry to read this, you have our prayers.

burn4me

burn4me

happened across this thread......just wanted to take a minute to send positive vibes to you and your kin. sorry to ear that news. will keep you all in prayers.

M

mendel

Hey there you know, we plug along. God bless's us everyday, the sun goes up it goes down.

The boy is doing well. His blood work is very good, and hes quite a reader of the a to z mystery series. We sit alot and he reads me books.

I am still a fucking wreck from wrecksville.

regards

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Mendel,just want you to know your boy and your family are still in my prayers every day brother,stay strong!

Top Bottom