HK?

• Thread starter eyecandi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eyecandi

eyecandi

posted here because the mom was acquired locally. can anyone help confirm if this is Hong Kong? or your opinion if not?

Mar18 hk1

Mar18 hk2

Mar18 hk3

Mar18 hk4

I

IVIars

There is a dispensary in pueblo that has Hong Kong, dont know if its the real deal. Theres isnt purple but is has a good amount of trics that it almost looks white. I have a cut from them in veg. They grow organically in soil, but it could be like purp urkle and show its color in hydro. Sorry i cant be anymore help

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
That's the same Hong Kong I just grew, but I don't think it's the real one, I think the real one is supposed to be SOUR. I had two plants of it, they looked the same, lime green with pink hairs, fairly dense and frosted.. decent weed, good yield, but not really remarkable, I didn't bother making a mother, I figured if it was good I knew where to get another....

eyecandi

eyecandi

any thoughts on what it might be then? this thing grows freakin huge. smells a bit like fruit loops and a hint of spice in the taste. good high too. finishes in 8 wks.

Mar2 2011 b

Mar2 2011 c

T

Townes

it doesn't look like it, but there is a maui x hk that has made it's rounds. the real HK looks like this it smells sour, or like rubber. And done in like 60 days.
This cut is the one that floated around the FR for a while and has fizzled out in popularity. It's a really nice plant. and can crop well if treated right.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

eyecandi

eyecandi

awesome, thx Townes. mine is not even close. did get almost 3oz avg per w/36" finished plants. hmmmmm :\

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I would say it looks like grape ape or purple headknocker.

Onespark

Onespark

Agree with iscrog, Looks like a cut of Grape Ape going around. I could be wrong but I have a plant that looks very similar in flower and dried.

TortureKill

TortureKill

What is the Hong Kong? Any info on it? Just curious..

eyecandi

eyecandi

I'm leaning towards a grape ape cut now as well, after a few weeks of cure there is a slight grape hint to it. getting ready to cut down the next batch today

Onespark

Onespark

Yup just a hint of grape. If it is the same Grape Ape I have it has a really clear motivating and happy sativa high. I love it for the high but mine got 8' tall and very unruly in RDWC. Running some BHO of it...!

Onespark

Onespark

What is the Hong Kong? Any info on it? Just curious..

I think it is Kong X Sour Diesel. It is very much like the LSD I have in structure and smell. Looks related to Sour D for sure. Same type of flowers. The Hong Kong has a funky rubber smell to it along with the fuel.

Goba

Goba

eyecandi, Sorry to post this in the forums. I got your old pm but I don't have enough posts to respond back to you though this site. I want to get into contact with you but didn't want to turbo post to get my count up. Again sorry I somehow missed your message, I am not on this forum often. Please send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will send all my contact info to you so we can talk.

T

Townes

no SDin HK.
Hong kong, IMO is a highland pheno of some hindu type indca zippy with a heavy come down... possibly sensi's old one. Moonshine and i were talking about this. he thinks it may be a jamaican hybrid, it is done way to fast to be from any tropical environ in my guesstamation...

Top Bottom